2. Welcome to London

A/N hello people I am writing this during the pandemic, but I am placing this story in 2020 because of the games and the other things but I am going to pretend that the Corona and Protests and things aren't happening. This does not mean I do not support BLM I just think it will be easier for my   brain to wright this story without these tragedies.  Enjoy the story :))) ❤️
____________________
Welcome to London
Heathrow Airport
________________
A B E L L A
"Abella. Abella! Abella wake the fuck up." Someone shakes me.

"No it's to early." Shrug. "Abella Downes wake the fuck up or I'm carrying you off this plane." Jacob groans.

Oh fuck I'm in the plane, should I get up? Nah he won't carry me."Hmmmm no."

He growls and I feel big arms circle around my waste and lift my up. "Oh Jesus!"

He puts me over his shoulder and carries me out of the plane. "Ok I'm awake now you can put me down." I groan.

"No I don't think I will. This is your punishment until the car arrives." I know for a fact he's smirking. I groan and relax my body and stand singing really bad.

"It's true I'm a sucker for you." I attempt to whistle but alas, I cannot.

I just don't get it. I keep on trying to whisper and try to annoy him as much as possible.

"Stop it. That's annoying."

"Fine." I start clicking my tongue and start making weird noises.

"Can you stop being so annoying?" Jake groans he's obviously annoyed.

My plan is working. "Put my down and I'll consider it."

"No this isn't a deal. Stop it or else." He adjusts me and I almost fall.

"Or else what?" I cross my arms and stare at the ground.

He spins around, puts my down and pins me against the plane wall putting pinning my hands above my head.

My heart starts pumping and my my breath quickens. "Listen here Abella, my whole life I've been getting what I want, whenever I want it, even if I have to take it by force. Don't provoke me, you don't know who your dealing with." He whispers in my ear.

I shake. "Please." I whisper trying to get him off of me. He growls and pushes himself off me turning around and getting in the car.

Jamie and Clara get in the other car, I'm guessing they live somewhere else, even though I thought Clara was Jakes assistant but whatever.

I get in the car in the other side and look out the window, trying to process what just happened.

We drive for 30 minutes before I fall back asleep. Seen as it is 3 am New York time.

Time goes by and we end up at his house. Oh I'm sorry mansion.

"Wake up, we're home." Jake shakes me. "Ok I'm up you don't have to make me suffer any more." I wake up and check my phone with out looking at him.

He chuckles. We stop in front of the house and I got to get out of the car before someone opens the door for me. "Thank you but I can get the door for myself."I smile the man and he gives a genuine smile.

"Well I can't let you do that man. I'd get fired." He jokes and I laugh.

"Abella Downs nice to meet you."
We shake hands, "Laurence Appleton."

He grabs my luggage and I protest. "Like I said, I'm here to serve you, you just get inside hand enjoy yourself."

I chuckle, "Ok Laurence, I'll see you around."