「💌」Joyous_Night x Horrid_Night

WORD COUNT: 540
CHARACTER: 3,094
PROGRAM: GRAMMARLY
SHIP: HORRIDOUS//JOYOUS X HORRID
(Sorry its so short) :[

CONTAINS:
ーMUCH GAY
ーFLUFF?
ーNothing much to put here tbh.

REQUESTED BY: DivingMop

、、、、

Horrid let out a grunt, pulling himself away from his desk and collapsing onto his bed, dropping onto his purple blanket as his vision fixed onto the ceiling overhead, focusing on the blaring thoughts twirling around in his mind.

The night leader came motionless, not a move twitching from his body. His glance shortly after such a drawn-out silence in the room stirred onto the clock;
2:34 AM.
A dreading, Sunday morning, the moon burning a deep glow on the Night's city. 

"Horry?"
A passive voice sounded out from the hallway, a brightly dressed male perking his head into the room.

"Hello, [JOYOUS]."
Horrid replied with a huff, perching himself up.

"Oh, stop it with that silly robotic talk! We aren't robots."
Joyous grumbled, crossing his arms with a 'hmph' sound escaping as he poked his lips out.

Horrid shook his head.
"Whatever. What did you want anyway? It's late, Joy."

"You seemed upset, so I came to check in on you!"
The golden operative cooed, whirling into the room. He beamed Horrid with a wide, toothy grin, his cheeks dusted with gold. The leader perked up from his look, a purple blush building on his face.
"What's wrong, Horry?"
Joyous sighed, plopping onto the bed beside Horrid, eyeing up at the taller male.
Horrid swayed away, pulling his arms around his knees.

"Eugh, just- the wars are stressful, I can never sleep..."
The purple man murmured, deflecting his sight from Joyous as he bit his lips. His glance drove towards the moon sparked outside his window and above the watercolored midnight sky, examining the light.

"You need to take breaks, Horrid! It's not healthy, all that stress n' stuff. You can always let the other operatives and I try n' figure stuff out, so you can at least have some time to yourself! You mean a lot to us... especially me!"
Joyous exclaimed, squeezing his fists with a determined look twisting onto his face, smirking.
"Please, take care of yourself more! For me?"

Horrid stayed silent, not a word slipping from his throat. Yeah, he did want a break, he frantically needed one- but, it felt- odd to him to just- leave his operatives with all that work. But it was such a temptation he desired.
The man thought for a brief moment, pondering in his wild thoughts before switching back to Joyous with a nod.
"Alright, alright."
He chuckled, a weak smile on his lips. Joyous applauded, slinging his arms around his neck.

"Thank you, sir!"
Joy giggled, nuzzling Horrid's neck with the tip of his nose. The two's faces blushed vividly, chuckles sounding out from one another as Horrid pulled Joyous closer to his body, resting down on the bed.
Horrid encased his legs around Joyous' own, a hand to his waist and another to his cheek. The taller male pressed his lips to the shorter one's forehead, softly smooching his dark skin.

Joyous responded with a peck to Horrid's nose,
"I loooooove youuuuu~!"
The boy cooed, cuddling up to Horrid with his head to his neck. The man responded with a low chuckle, fluttering his eyes shut as he placed the back of his head to his fluffy, white tinted pillow.

"You too, Joyous. You too."

、、、、