~My baby (LibabyXMelly)

Ynwxbaby

In which Melly is known for getting in niggas pants and leaving, what happens when he meets a nigga that got some different in his ?

For:QueenJasminej 

*we just go pretend that lil baby cute*
Long chapter (2.6k)
_____________________________

I continued looking at the headboard as I fucked into some twink from school.

My dick not even hard nomo , his shit loose ain't got no type of suction to it.

Wanting this to be over quickly I pulled out and dribbled spit onto his back as I let out fake low groans.

"I wanted it inside me daddy" he whined and reached his finger back to scoop up some of the 'cum'.

He looked me dead in my eye as he licked off his finger and moaned.

I shuddered disgustingly, Yeah it's time for me to head out.

I chuckled as I pulled my pants up and put on my balenciagas and headed towards the door.

"Can I get a kiss?" He ask as he pouted , I laughed and left.

"Ion do kissing" I told him and made my way out his apartment.

I checked my surroundings as I made my way to my car.

It's not even dawn yet and I still got time to sleep before school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man I only got 3 hours of sleep" I said to Kentrell he closed his locker and looked me up and down he mugged me then started laughing.

He started walking so I walked behind him sluggishly.

"Stop fucking hoes till the brink of dawn then" he told me as scrolled his haughty ass to class.

"For your information we stop at four bitch" I told him as he laughed.

Right before we was finna enter the door a little short nigga blocked our way. He was tryna push past me I guess.

He was crying and I started laughing. I guess he felt disrespected cus he started beating on my chest.

Shit felt like Rain drops.

"Chill out ma tha fuck you doing?"I asked him as he pushed me out his way and took off towards the bathroom.

I watched as Trell mugged him then went in the classroom.

I shrugged as I entered the classroom making my way to my seat.

Soon as I sat down Trell gave me a pencil and his notes.

"Preciate that sissy" I told him as I blew him a kiss and grabbed my binder.

"Bitch you more of a sissy than me Dumb flunkey" he said as he put his earphones in.

I laughed as I noticed that crybaby come back in class.

He spoke with the teacher for a lil bit and then took his seat in front of her desk.

I guess his punk ass felt me staring at him because he turned around glaring at me.

He stuck his tongue out at me before turning back around.

'Yeah ima fuck his lil walk up.'

I laughed to myself as I started to listen to Mrs. Pete Talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and soon everybody was up and pushing and shoving to get out the door, it's Friday and every senior in this hoe tryna go party.