Chapter 6 Road Trip

Denki's POV
We are almost to the place where I'm taking her when she starts to wake up. "Did you sleep well, sunshine? I-i mean Jiro. Haha" I say with a nervous laugh. Jiro looks at me and kisses my cheek "I like that nickname" she says softly. Wow how can someone be so beautiful? I need to stop thinking those things. *Mentally facepalms*.

Jiro's POV
I feel like I should tell him that I feel the same way. Maybe I shouldn't. What if he meant he loved me in a friend way? That's probably it. No one could ever actually love me. Let's see change the subject, I wonder where we are going. Maybe somewhere that I can tell him that I was awake when he said that he loved me? Yeah maybe, I smile to myself thinking that this will be the best day ever.

Denki's POV
I park the car and look at Jiro. I nudge her slightly and as she looks at me I say "We're here." She smiles and gets out of the car. She looked around and then looked at me with what looked like a sad face. "Y-you took us to t-the place that we first met?" I nodded. She ran to me and jumped on me. Wrapping her legs around my waist and hugging me. I looked her in her starry black eyes and leaned in to kiss her but I backed out. I shook my head slightly and put her down. "Come on let's go eat." I say grabbing the picnic basket out of the truck. We walk over to a picnic table and sit down and start eating.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)
Jiro's POV
When we sit down to eat. I feel like I'll tell him about my feelings when we go up to the cliff side to watch the sunset (The place they met was on a mountain with a cliff side where you could see sunsets and sunrises. I named the place "Sunnyside Hill"). That would be so romantic. We finished eating in about 15 minutes. I ask if we can go on the hike now. We clean up then we started hiking. The sun sets in about 30 minutes, the hike is 15 minutes or so and that will give us time to just talk and then I will tell him my feelings. I hope he feels the same way.

(Time skip again, sorry)
Denki's POV
When we get to the cliff side we sit there and start talking about random stuff. Then the sun starts to set, we look out across the ocean and we both smile.

Jiro's POV
Okay now's my chance. "Hey Denki? Can I tell you something?" I asked "Yeah sure thing. What is it?". I cleared my throat and said really fast "ihavelovedyousincewefirstmetandiwouldloveitifwecouldstartdating?!?" I started gasping for air. "Hang on slow down Jiro. Okay now start from the beginning and say that again.". I took a deep breath and said it again but slower, "I have loved you since we first met and I would love it if we could start dating?" Denki looks at me slowly with tears in his eyes. "Oh shit. I messed up didn't I?" I say slowly, "No, no, no. You didn't. I just feel the same way. I didn't know that you felt that way also.", "So what are we now Denki?". "Dating I guess", "I would like that."

Denki's POV
I know no one can see but I am completely ecstatic! I've never been this happy in my whole life. Anyways now that that's out of the way I guess, we decide to stay at the cliff for a little longer, so we can watch the stars together. After a bit I hear Jiro yawn. " Hey, bumblebee. You sound tired, would you like to go back to my house?", I ask her quietly, all she does is nod slowly. I guess today really wore her out. I mean I know that she doesn't get much sleep to begin with. So we start walking back to the car, luckily it was a pretty short walk back to the car. I could tell that Jiro was uneasy the whole walk because she was shaking and she looked scared, at first I just thought she was cold so I gave her my jacket. That seemed to make her feel better a little bit. Once we get to the car I start driving and not long after that, Jiro falls asleep and I have a smile on my face the whole drive back.

Authors note

Hey guys!! Long time no writing am I right. So as you can see the book is being continued. I don't know if there will be more to the story or not yet to be honest. Well i hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one if there will be a next one. Have a great night or day where ever you are! I love you guys and thanks for all the support!