~32~

Heyyyy guys... sorry I've been so dead again. I meant to post this shit chapter a while ago but haven't had the motivation, after all that's happened....

————————————-

Taehyung looked down and sniffled. "Why k-kookie..."

"Tae...I-"

Taehyung began walking away towards namjoons dorm room.

-

-

-

-

*knock knock*
Jin opened the door and immediately rushed to tae. "What's wrong baby.."

Taehyung sniffled and mumble inaudible words. Jin pulled Taehyung inside and hugged him on the couch, try to calm him down.

"Tae, tell me sweetie.."
Jin wiped Taehyungs tears away with his thumb gently. "K-kookie....meanie.."

Namjoon walked in and rushed to taehyungs side.

After a while Taehyung explained what happened with Jungkook to namjoon. "I think he's just stressed..."

"I think he..actually meant it...." tae said quietly. "He was fine the other day.... it just happened after he was in the recording studio.."

"Why was he in there tae??" Namjoon said, suddenly with a serious look.
"What do you mean Joonie, to finish his song for his assignment...?"

"But... he already finished that 2 weeks ago....."

....

....

"What do you mean...." Taehyung looked up into namjoons eyes and frowned. Namjoon sighed "he came to me for advice 2 weeks ago..."

"Kookie wouldn't....lie to me...would he.." Taehyung looked down as his lip quivered, eyes fluttering quickly to blink away the tears.

Jimin walked out from his bedroom and chuckled, "well clearly he was lying about the relationship, since he said those words to you"

Everything went silent as Taehyung sniffled. "You little shit." Jin muttered.
Taehyung peaked his head up from behind the couch and frowned.

"I-I'm sorry.....I shouldn't have said that..." jimin pouted and walked over to the fridge to get a drink. "I talked to Jungkook, just before in the hallway. He seemed.....motivated and happy."

A little bit of Taehyung's heart shattered, but he didn't show it.

-

-

"Do you think it's working."

"Oh totally, fool proof."

"Are you sure, I don't know If it's going to work"

"Trust me, it will"