Chapter 4

The last thing Kol remembered seeing was Davina fall to the ground then everything went black.

Kol opened his eyes gasping for breathe. His head felt like it was on fire. His through was burning. He stood up and grabbed a blood bag and drained it. he was a vampire again. Then he looked to the left Davina was laying there uncontentious.

"Davina" He yelled.

He ran over to her and cupped her face. Her nose was bleeding but she was still alive. he picked her up an carried her to her bedroom. He stroked the side of her face. He wondered if being a vampire again would change how he felt about Davina but...He felt the same he felt the warmth the happiness the emotions the...Humanity. Then Davina's eyes shot open she was breathing hard.

"Kol" She whispered. He smiled

"Its me ,darling" Kol whispered.

Davina's smiled. "The spell worked" Davina said.

"yes well, It took quite a toll on you though love you could have died. Kol said.

"I'm fine just a little nose bleed no big deal" Davina said trying get up but then felt a total head rush and felt dizzy. Kol caught her before she fell and sat her back on the bed so that she was laying back down.

"See love your not okay lay down and relax" Kol said.

"Will you stay with me?" Davina whisperer.

Kol smiled and got into bed with her to where she was laying on his chest. right before Davina fell asleep she heard him whisper.

"I'll always stay with you Davina Claire"

When Davina woke up it was light out she was still in her bed she must have slept until morning. She looked to her side to find Kol not there.

"Kol" Davina called.

Kol walked into the room drinking a blood bag. Davina let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding.

"Good morning darling, How are you feeling?." Kol asked.

"Better. The question is how are you feeling now that your back in your own body?" Davina asked.

"Well I'm glad to be back in my own body i have to adjust to being an original vampire again but other than that im fine." Kol replied smirking as he sat down on her bed.

"You stayed with me all night" Davina asked smiling.

"Of course i did. i did promise. and how could i pass up the opportunity to sleep in the same bed as a beautiful woman as yourself Davina Claire." Kol replied smirking.

Davina chuckled. "I'm glad you stayed" Davina said standing up

"Me to" Kol replied.

Kol grabbed her waist and pulled her to him kissing her passionately and hard Davina felt the fireworks go off even as he kissed down her neck Davina lightly moaned. Kol kissed back up to her mouth Davina parted her lips slightly allowing him access to plunge his tongue into her mouth. Davina became flushed and breathless. When Kol pulled back she saw him smirking. "How about some breakfast love" Kol asked.

Davina just nodded wordless.

Kol cooked Davina breakfast and they talked for a while.

"You know you should problem go see Klaus and Rebekah and tell him the spell worked." Davina sujested.

"Are you trying to get rid of me darling.? Kol asked with mock offence.

Davina laughed. "No, But they should know that your ok" Davina said.