Insanity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Allie's point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could feel Loki's soft lips on my head. He did love me back didn't he?
I pulled him into a tight embrace, and even though he didn't hug back, I knew that he enjoyed it.
As I rested my head on his cool chest, I realized that his body was freezing. But surprisingly I was being warmed by him.
"Sorry." Loki whispered into my ear.
"What? What are you sorry for?" I asked confused.
"I shouldn't have pushed you away, earlier. I shouldn't have escaped my cell. I should have behaved. For once."
"It's ok Loki. Really." I said softly.
With that, I could feel his breathing slow. Within a couple minutes, he was asleep. And so was I.
"STOP! NO!"
I woke up to someone screaming.
I pushed myself off Loki's chest.
I realized that it was Loki screaming. He was still asleep though. I could hear Thor running over to us.
"What's wrong?" Asked Thor, in a concerned voice. "I think Loki is having a nightmare." I said.
"Wake him up." Thor kneeled down next to Loki.
"Loki." I whispered softly, shaking him. "Loki."
Loki's eyes flung open, and he had a wild look in his emerald eyes.
His dagger appeared in his hand I jumped away from him, just as he swung it at me. He leaped up and pushed me to the ground. He raised the dagger above his head, readying to stab me. Thor grabbed his hand and Loki shouted out: "NO!"
Then the wild look in his eyes disappeared. He stared at me.
"Drop the dagger Loki." Thor said in his deep voice.
Loki just clenched onto the dagger.
"What have I done?" He whispered.
"Loki, drop the dagger." Thor repeated.
Loki released his grasp on the weapon. Then he went limp, and fell back into Thor's arms.
I scrambled up, off the grass. I crawled over to Thor, who set Loki onto the ground.
Loki's eyes were still open wide, and he was taking big, heaving gasps of air.
"Loki? What were you doing?" Asked Thor.
Loki just stayed silent, seemingly staring at the moon. "LOKI!" Thor shouted.
"Please don't..." Whispered Loki.
"Please don't what?" I asked, cupping Loki's cold hand in mine.
"Don't hurt me." He said, looking at Thor and I.
"We are not going to hurt you." Thor said.
"But you did..." He said.
"Loki, what's going on? We didn't hurt you! We would never hurt you." I said, suddenly scared.
Loki began to slowly stand up, but Thor pushed him back down.
"Loki! Explain!" He said in a worried voice.
"I dreamed that I was reading... In my room. Then you came in and began to attack me. For no reason. But I couldn't fight back. It hurt. It felt to real." I could see tears in Loki's emerald eyes.
"It's ok Loki." I said hugging him. But Thor pulled me away from him.
"Be cautious, Allie." Thor said. I looked into Thor's eyes, and realized we were probably thinking the same thing.
Loki is mentally insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loki! Bro! Broki! Don't kill Allie.
So Loki May or May not be going insane. Mentally.
The picture is of insane Loki.
The song is "Insanity" but the video is called "Jolts Insanity" by Umbra Noctis. But I couldn't find the video... Sorry. You will have to look it up yourself.
It's a pokemon video.
But the song is fitting.