Nico x Popular! Reader: Bullies

I know Leo...I'm sowwy! I just had a sudden idea and I couldn't let it slip! :( Anyways, onto the story!

Human High School AU:
(I already decided your friends' names for you otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.)

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N! Why do you always take so long?" Nyx yelled from outside the girls' locker room.

"Gimme a little more time! I'm almost done!" You yelled back out, pulling on the girls' cheerleading team outfit. It consisted of a short dark blue skirt that almost showed your butt, a short black top that barely covered your chest with the school's name printed on it. After you were done changing, you pulled your H/L H/C into a tight ponytail before grabbing your pom poms.

"Finally!" Raven smiled, she looked stunning, in fact all your friends did. They all looked so elegant in their uniform.

"Let's go!" You smiled, dragging your two friends down the hallway, passing by an 'emo' boy. As you looked more closely, you realised that the boy was Nico. Your ex best friend. Your eyes met and you had to look away from guilt. You two had broken off the friendship because you wanted to pursue your dreams of becoming a cheerleader.

"Y/N! It's the emo boy!" Nyx yelled, pointing a well-manicured finger at Nico, you winced, looking away.

"Ha! It's the loner! I'm so glad you left him!" Raven laughed cruelly. As you were about to stop and tell them enough, Raven pulled on your arm and continued dragging you away. Guilt crashed down on you as you watched Nico walk away with his head down. It hurt even more as you may or may not have developed a crush towards him in your years of friendship. Tears burned at the edge of your vision as you mentally scolded yourself for not standing up for Nico...

~The Next Day~

You and your friends were just hanging around your locker, gossiping or just talking about nonsense. You had already forgotten about what happened yesterday.

"H-Hey, Y/N." A timid voice sounded behind you, as you turned around to look, a snort erupted from Nyx.

"It's emo boy again!" She said, pulling you behind her and advancing towards Nico. You were shocked, why and Nyx done that?

"Loser! Stay away from us? Got it?" Raven chimed in, the two girls grouped around Nico, not giving him a chance to escape. Suddenly, Raven threw a punch on Nico's face and you screamed in shock. What the hell? Even Nyx was surprised as she stared at the bruise forming on Nico's face. Fear clouded Nyx's face as she just turned and ran from you.

"What the hell Raven?" You yelled, bursting forward and tackling Raven but she still managed to get a few punches on Nico.

"Get off me!" Raven yelled, punching you straight on your eye, as you threw your head back in pain, Raven pushed you off her, causing you to smash into the row of lockers behind you, hitting your head harder than ever.

"Ow..." You groaned as your vision dimmed, you watched as Raven scurried off. "Are you Okay Nico?" You asked as spots danced in front of your eyes,

"I-I'm fine, but are you? Why did you do that! It was so stupid! Look at what she's done to you!" Nico rambled as he put his arms around you, the throbbing on your head was slowly fading into a simple ache.

"I'm fine. I couldn't let her do that to you...after all...I had neglected you..." You said guiltily, Nico placed his arms around you and gave you a big hug. A fiery blush spread on your cheeks as Nico's face was dangerously close to yours.

"Don't worry." He whispered. With a gush of bravery, you did something you should have done years ago. You kissed him. Smack dab on the lips. The kiss was short but sweet, enough for you to treasure your whole life. As you pulled apart, you could see a smile etch on Nico's lips, a rather rare sight as he whispered, "Y/N L/N, I love you."

"I love you too my ghost king." You said giving him another kiss.

Yassss! Another chapter done! I know I know, I 'promised' to do a Leo x reader last chapter but I just had this sudden idea for Nico so I had it write it! I promise! Next chapter?

Leo: Not happy. Not going to forgive you.
Me: Awwww...I'm sowwy...
Also me: *gives Leo my puppy dog eyes*
Leo: Fine
Me: Yay!
Percy *barging through*: Bye my dear blue coloured readers!
Leo: Bye my machines!
Me: Bye *facepalms at their stupid nicknames*