Mifaw bryan x molten p2

(Hey there mah kitty's so yes I'm finally doing a part 2 I had a lot of school work to do sense it was my last week of school so I should be posting more often(I hope -w-)I also deleted the picture so instead you get a picture of my do -w-other than that hope you like the story)
Bryan's POV
I was hiding my cat ears sense they actually popped out so I was about to hide them until I herd "Bryan!?" (Yes I change the ... to !? Deal with it) oh crap "h-he-y m-mo-l-lte-n"what am I going to say only Jon knows that I'm a human cat (if that makes sense -w-)"w-whatc-cha doin-ing in my r-roo-m hehe" "Bryan why do you have cat ears!?" Well ummmm you see ummmm" "tell me or I'm going to tell jon" 'sigh' "Jon already knows..." "what are you?" "...mifwa" "how I thought those weren't real!?" "Well they are" "your kinda cute with cat ears" "WHAT!? *blushes a lot*"
Moltens POV
"Your kinda cute with cat ears" "WHAT!?" *realized Bryan's blushing* "aww  your blushing you like me" "stoppp fine I do like you there's your answer"aha I knew it Bryan did like me I've like Bryan for a long time and I never got a chance to express my feelings for him so I guess today's the day I am "can I try something" "w-what" *kisses Bryan* "ahhhh why would you do that " "because you like me?" "Ok I like you but doesn't mean you have to kiss me" *jon walks into Bryan's room* "what the heck did I just step into" "a making out section why" "HEY NO" "my cat ears came out so i was trying to hide them that's what happened!" "Uh huh -_-" "well the I'm leaving" "no wait Jon save me plzzz" "maybe if you did your work maybe I would help you" *Jon leaves* "well are we a thing now?" "I guess...but you have to tell the others that your a cat ok?" "Fineeeee" "good see you later sweetie pie" *leaves* wow I can't believe that just happened me and Bryan are a thing *sigh* guess I have to go to lefty now"
(Welp there you go a mifwa Bryan x molten that was...interesting bye mah kitty's
(400 words)