Oikawa x Fem! reader

"Jump"
She was standing there, thinking, contemplating. Her life in her hands, open, vulnerable to harm. She was trapped, trapped in her own mind. Why was she here? What was she about to do? did she really want to go? No, she didn't want to go..she needed to go.

She looked down at the crashing water beneath her. 'Jump...do it...now....end it...' the voices in her head said, ringing like a siren. Nonstop, the piercing screams of the yells telling her to end her life.

She had decided....she moved her bare foot to the ledge of the cold metal bridge railing. Clenching her fists until her knuckles were white. She was really going to do it, she was going to end it.

How did she get here, how did this extremely pained person end up here. What happened in her life to cause this suffering?

Well, she wasn't always suffering. One thing led up to her agony.

-flashback-

"Hey Tooru!" (Y/N) exclaimed cheerfully as she walked up to her boyfriend. "My,my (Y/N)~Chan dont come sneaking up on me like that!" The said male scolded poking her on her nose and scrunching her cheeks. "ooow fooru ftopppp!" (ooow Tooru stopppp!) She said in a slur of unintelligible words.

"haha sorry! Anyway what's up?" He asked the small female while ruffling her hair. "I was wondering if you were free this weekend?"

Oikawa winced, "Oooh sorry (Y/N) actually I have to study a loooot this weekend and i cant really hang out." he said looking at his shoes and rubbing the nape of his neck. "Wooow Mr. Perfect Boy? Studying?! Surprising!" (Y/N) threw back in a teasing manner, nudging Oikawa's side with her elbow.

"Whatever Mrs. 32% on my english test!" Oikawa retorted back. "yeah yeah whatever well anyway maybe next weekend we can hang out" she said waving him off as she walked out of the gym.

Once she got away from the gym she sighed. "He can't hangout again? He's been doing this every weekend." (Y/N) whispered under her breath..."maybe he's cheating...-NO he would never do that...right?" she began to question herself. As she walked down the hallway heading home since it was the end of the day.

-Time skip-
She was sitting on her bed watching American Horror Story "Damn, for a psychopath Kai is hot as fuck!" She commented when she heard her phone buzz. 'bzz bzz' She picked up her phone to find a message from her best friend, it read.

(Asari):
'Hey girLLL! How are you doing wanna hang out tomorrow?!'

(Y/N) smiled at the text and quickly replied.

(Y/N):
'Sure, i've got nothing better to do anyway. Oikawa is at it again making up excuses to being occupied on the weekends, it was studying this time. 🙄🤥😩'

(Asari):
'Damn, he's going as far as to say he's STUDYING. Im telling you he's probably hooking up with some McDonalds employee or something!'

I swallowed hard, not wanting to believe that was true.

(Y/N):                                                                                                                                                                                   C'mon Sari you know that's not true..

(Asari):                                                                                                                                                                                         I know, I know. Im just messing with you. But you gotta be careful with mr. playboy, you never know what he'll do....

(Y/N):                                                                                                                                                                                           I know, well ill talk to you tomorrow, goodnight Sari

(Asari):                                                                                                                                                                                         Alright, 'night (Y/N)

I sighed and set my phone down, my mind racing with thoughts.

Could he really be cheating on me though...? I mean before we got together he was hopping back and forth between multiple girls... What if he thinks I'm boring??

I inhales sharply and cleared my thoughts, picking up my phone and clicking on Oikawa's contact and hitting the call button.

It rang a few times before the other line picked up.

"Hello?" 

(Y/N) could hear some noises on the other line and scrunched her brows slightly. She bit on her nail lightly, looking down.

"Are you alright Tooru? You seem a little out of breath.." 

She was waiting for a response when she heard quiet talking in the background.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little busy."

She frowned slightly

"Tooru is there someone with you?"

He hesitated before answering, seeming slightly annoyed.

"it's just my parents, you're asking too many questions."

She felt her heart sink slightly

"You said your parents weren't going to be home tonight.."

Welp i just did something with this, i wrote it a while back as a vent and i guess i found some potential in it so i took advantage of that.