Misbehave - 21rando

Misbehave- 21rando

"Baby get offa yo phone." Savage nudged Quando. "I wanna have some time wit ma baby."

The younger groaned. "Daddy, I don't want to!"

Shéyaa was shocked. "Whatcha say ta me?!"

"I said I don't want to." Tyquain said smartly.

"Well you gonna do what I say, or I will whip yo ass in shape now get offa da damn phone!"

"NO!" Quan yelled at the elder.

21 was shocked. "Aight den lil baby, I got something fa dat."

Time skips

"D-daddy, i-its t-oo much," The Younger could barely speak.

Savage applied a firm grip around Quan's neck. "Shut up and take this dick."

2

1's skinny member slid into Quan's wide hole, as his eyes rolled back he felt an orgasm Coming.

"I-im c-close," Quan moaned out.

Suddenly, Shéyaa trusted his 13 inches deep inside the younger, causing Quan to cry out.

"Hold it." The Elder said firmly.

Quando started to shake uncontrollably, as Savage was still deep inside him, and his small cock was rock hard.

"Now," Savage said grabbing ahold of the hard penis, "will you get offa dat phone when I tell you too?"

"Y-yes."

"I cant hear you." He began to pick up his jerking pace on the younger.

"Y-yes d-daddy." Quando Whined.

Savage licked the tip of his finger, and stuck it inside Quando's mouth.

That was all for The Younger, he released all over the sheets, collapsing out of his Position.

When he thought was over, Shéyaa Chuckled. "Ian tell you you could cum."

His chuckles become a loud laugh as leaned towards the younger's ear. "Round 2."