Chapter 31

Astrid POV

I look at the trees, and the cars that pass by. counting them one by one.

"Were here" says Hiccup as I look up at the big Las Vegas sign.

"Wow" I whisper, he chuckles, we drive around seeing all the people walking around. The huge casinos, to the gigantic malls.

"This is amazing" I say before Toothless and Stormfly start barking. "Settle down Toothless" says Hiccup as Stormfly lies down beside Toothless.

We drive around, Hiccup thinking I'm not looking and he stares at me.

"Here we are" he says stopping at a fancy hotel named SunDania five star hotel.

"Hiccup this looks pricey" I say as I get out of the car. he swings my duffel bag over his shoulder. "it's okay, I can afford a lot of stuff" he says as he walks beside me.

We walk in and I admire all the beautiful decorations. The walls covered with beautiful wallpaper, The floor covered with marble tile, the room covered with desks, chairs and people waiting around.

A sparkling chandelier hangs on the roof, it swings slowly back and forth. "Astrid let's go" says Hiccup as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

We walk in the elevator as a man takes our bags.

~

The same man with our luggage directs us to our room, we walk inside as Hiccup gives the man his tip and he drops our stuff and leaves.

"This is beautiful" I say as my finger tips touch the soft lace sheets on the bed.

Hiccup turns me around to face him, "you deserve the best" he says as he touches my cheek, "all I need is you" I say as he hugs me. He smiles, "I love you more than anyone" he says as I smile.

"And I love you more than anything" I say as I kiss his cheek, me still in his arms.

"So what to do?" He says looking around the room, "why don't we go to the Casino?" I say as he presses his forehead against mine.

"Why not?" He says as he picks me up and spins me around, I laughs and place my arms on his shoulders.

"Then let's go get Ready" he says setting me down.

~

Okay sorry for not updating in a while a was on my other account. So how was your Christmas would u guys get?

I got a httyd game, with Toothless and Stormfly!!! It was awesome!!

Anyway thx for reading and I'll update again hopefully. thx for reading and have a good day!!

~Snow302~