Chapter 6

Allison
___________

I woke up feeling better than yesterday. And I didn't see Logan anywhere in sight. I guessed that he was probably still asleep.

I went to move but then heard Logan from the hall way come towards my room.

Before I could even get up all the way he came storming in.

"Allison do you feel better?" Logan asked.

I nodded and he said "great. If you don't mind I'm wanting to begin again with you because of everything that prevented us from sex." I nodded and laid back down on the bed and raised up my arms so that when he came around to me he could tie them up like he wants.

"Allison today I'm not going to use ropes and tie you up I hope that okay." I nodded again. I didn't feel like talking today. And Logan being horny and wanting to fuck didn't make things better.

Logan got on top of me and started to rip of the little bit of clothing I had on.

Logan started kissing my neck and at the same time taking off his clothes himself.

I could feel him biting my neck as he rip off his shirt and at the same time started taking off his pants.

I felt his length crush into me as I screamed out.

I guess he didn't like that because I got a fist to my face and I was knocked out.

When I woke up he was still ramming into me and it was only 30 minutes later. I grabbed onto the pillow and bit the pillow so I wouldn't be too loud again and get another punch to the face.

After Logan was done he picked up his clothes and then left without saying anything.

_________________

Sorry this update took so long and the chapter so short. I've been busy.

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment what you think and where you think their relationship should go.

Please read my newest story dark secret.

Love ya

-Taylor