Part 1

"Ed's.."
"Ed's wake up!"
Eddie didn't wake up as Richie calls his name from the clubhouse door. "Oh my fuck." Richie said before he got up and picked Eddie up and climbed out the clubhouse very red.

Richie is still holding the soft sleeping little boy until Eddie wakes up. He rubbed his eyes and said "Rich..? Why are you holding me?" At that moment when Eddie realized his crush was holding him he blushed. Richie couldn't see it though. Or that's what Eddie thought.

They were both walking to Eddies house as Richie dramatically fell to see "Ed's" attention. "Richie oh my lord" Eddie said while he was laughing and helping Richie up. They went back to walking silently but Eddie wanted to start another conversation since this was their only time just them two without the others. Eddies looked up at the other boy and said "Hey what are we going to do at my house?"

"I don't know anything for my spaghetti" Richie said while Eddie over there was rolling his eyes.

Spaghetti, Eds, those cute little nicknames melted Eddies heart and they were their thing. Just theirs. Eddie wanted to tell him so bad but just couldn't do it. Eddie thought 'What if I ruin our friendship! What if he doesn't like me back..?' Their friends Bev was the only one who knows that each like one another. She kept it a secret but it was hard.

They both arrived at the spacious home with little autumn leaves falling from the trees and a nice porch that Eddies mom would sit on every morning. There was a note so Eddie picked it up and read it out loud. "Hey Eddie Bear it's mommy, i went to a funeral for my high school best friend..take your pills, keep the house clean and do not let Richie inside I'm done with him." Eddie finally finished reading the note but Richie wasn't thinking about those things he was thinking about Eddie