I'm Still Looking For The Sign

"Huft" A loud sigh could be heard across the hallway as Cai Xukun walks to the living room with a very tired look.

'What is it again this time?' he said to himself as he sigh once more and took a sit on the couch with his robe on, still looking rather wet after the shower he just took.

As he entered the room, he was greeted by the man in his 40 already seated in one of the sofa.

"You don't have to sigh so loud, you're on a very high demand and we want it to stay that way." a stern look can be seen in the face of the man who sits across Kun wearing all suits and tie.

"You know i hate to remind you this, i own 70% of the company . i know very well how this work. all i need is 2 days away from work matter that's it. i'm pretty sore from the tour, my body needs healing." Kun throws back a stern look to that man, as he took a seat across that man.

that man fix up his tie and clear his throat, a little smile could be seen in the corner of his lips. "Its not something that you have to do today, don't you worry." he said as he took a proposal from the bag besides him.

"Youth with you 2, Kun pd!" he exclaim as he gives Kun the proposal.

Kun's eyes popped, can't believe the words that man has said to him. It doesnt seem time has passed, as he still could literally feel the thrill being called first lending him the center position. He still could feel all the sweats pouring from his body after having no time to rest just to give the perfect performances.

'What? PD?' he exclaim to himself.

Flipping through the proposal as he reads word by word. He then asked, "What happen to Zhang Yixing PD?"

A long pause, " Sir, did you do something bad to get me this project?" Kun raised his eyebrows looking straight to the CEO wondering if the CEO did some dirty work to lend Kun this big project.

The CEO laughs, "Why are you always doubting me? i live by your principle. dont worry i didn't do anything dirty. IQIYI didnt won Yixing hearts this time, there's no higher payment offered to him, no special treatment, while the other station is offering him more. Yixing choose other project."

The CEO clears his throat before continuing, "Now.. this is your project. Don't even think of not accepting this offer, this is a big deal not just for you but also the company."

The CEO stood up and sits beside him, "This is your chance Cai xukun!" The CEO pats his shoulder.

scooting a step away from the CEO, Kun replied, "I don't think im in that level to be PD, I need to show more before i could take this project.."

Irritated by this The CEO stands furiously, "Don't you even look at the proposal i gave you?! Lisa will be the dance mentor! this is a huge exposure! win-win game for everyone!"

Kun rolled his eyes, "I need time to think this through"

"Plus this is a 6 months contract.. i wont be able to focus on my music, my variety shows, my tour, there's a lot to be considered.." kun said as he ruffled his semi wet hair.

"You still can do other work, we will support you. " The CEO said as he lend his hands on Kun's shoulder.

"Don't say you are not worthy enough. You've shown tremendous work. You are eligable enough,"

The CEO paused as he tried to read Kun's face, "And note that you aren't Yixing's replacement. You are Kun. They wouldnt offered you if they think you aren't good enough."

Kun smiled, "For once in a very long time sir, your words are very wise." Kun then cracked a laugh, teasing his CEO.

"Thats the Kun i know. I know you are tired we respect you. Your health is important. Please think this through, okay? Take your time." The CEO said as he stood, take his belongings and was about to leave.