Chapter 1 Introduction &Kidnapping

Y/N P.O.V.

After I was accepted by the Empire, they told me that I will be a commander in Tanya's unit. I was confused and suprised. Why should they promote an unknown soldier who also came at first from their enemies to a commander in their army? Anyways, I recovered from my injuries what my former allies and team members did to me. From the ranking, I was the second commander. Tanya announced me to be her right hand. Our unit was on the way to destroy an important base from the Unified States. We were brought there by a military train. I was in a cabin until I heard how someone knocked on the door which was later opened. There I saw Tanya. She went to the other bench in the cabin and took a seat.

Tanya:"Now, Y/N. I hope you are ready because we will arrive in some minutes."

Y/N:"Understood."

Tanya:"Anyways, don't try to die. Do you understand me?"

Y/N:"Yes, ma'am."

Tanya:"Good. The general staffs wanted that you should meet some of our tanc specialists after the mission."

Y/N:"Roger."

Then she left the cabin. I prepared myself mentally and grabbed my weapon. They gave me a Kar98k. I must say that this weapon is a little bit better than the M1 Garand. The only negative point is that the Kar98k has only five bullets in the magazine. I got up and to dress myself in the flying uniform. After I did this, I left the cabin and went to the others. There I saw that they already wore their combat uniform. We put our flying device n our body and started to fly to the base. After some minutes of flying, we reached the base. 

Visha:"Major Degurechaff. We aren't allowed to shoot until we announced that we will attack."

Tanya:"So in that case. I will gladly do it." *activates the microphone and speaks in a childish voice* "To all soldiers from the enemy, we will start to attack."

Visha:"Wow. I can't believe that they actually think this is just a child prank."

Weiss:"Major. You have fantastic actor skills."

I sensed that Tanya wasn't pleased to hear this.

Tanya:"Now start to shoot!"

We did what she told us and started to shoot. To my suprise, I hit the hangar. I looked closer and saw that I just hit multiple soldiers. Not only soldiers, but also all magican soldiers. After that, we returned to our base. On the way to our base, I noticed many tanks which were in our base.

Tanya:"Ah, I see that they arrived in time."

Visha:"Who is it?"

Tanya:"They are our reinforcement on the ground. Commander L/N, follow me."

Y/N:"Understood."

I followed Tanya to the base. Before that, she told to the others that they can rest in the base. We all landed and went to a place where we can undress our combat uniform. After I did this, Tanya brought me to a hangar in the base. I was curious who I should meet. She told me that I will be introduced to two tanc specialists in our army. After a while of walking, we entered the hangar.

Tanya:"Is everyone here?"

Female voice:"Yes, we are here."

Then I saw two girls. One of them had brown and short hair. The other girl has long white hair.

 The other girl has long white hair