The Volturi

SILVER

We were all standing infront of big oak doors. They looked like they were very heavy but us being vampires, Jane just pushed them open like they were made of plastic.

The room was round and there were quards positioned everywhere around the room. They looked like statues in a museum.

Infront of us where three thrones with who I assume where the kings on it.

"Sister, they send you out for one and you bring back four and a half, such a clever girl" a boy who looked a little bit like Jane said from beside the right throne.

"Ah Bella is alive after all. What a happy surprise. I love a happy ending...they are so rare" a black haired man - Aro - said.

He took Edwards hand to read his thaughts and I looked at the other kings.

Caius looked like he wanted us all dead, but he looked so familiar. My head started to hurt which confused me even more, as vampires can't get headaches.

My gaze went to the last king, Marcus, and I froze.

I remembered looking at him, it was all fuzzy, he was holding me I think. He smiled and a beautiful women looked over his shoulder.

I felt at home and wanted. Only with Jasper I felt like this, but this scene in my head, I felt safe.

It was like I was looking through my eyes as a child.

My head was pounding and I held it, in the hopes it would get better.

The scene changed. I was being carried threw the halls of the castle and into this room by someone.

Aro's eyes light up when he saw me and also Caius held a smale smile.

The vision blurred and I was in a childrens room. There was a guard infront if me, he had spicky hair and I saw little chubby hands try to grab it.

I recognised Demetri as the guard. He was smiling and had my tiny hand in his big one.

I saw his lips move but I couldn't hear anything.

The scene changed again. This time there was fire and darkness. I was crying and a man with withe hair held me. He smirked evely and began to run. I saw another vampire behead the beautiful women with black hair and then nothing.

I was back in the throne room. Jasper looked at me with a worried expresion.

Marcus turned his head to me and went riggid.

He stared and looked like he was about to have a heart attack. If it was possible he plaled even more and blinked rappidly, which was very odd for a vampire.

"Brother?" Asked Aro who noticed his behavior.

Marcus held out his hand to him and  he took it.

Then his head snapped to me with a look of shock and a tiny bit of hope.

My ears started to ring and my head was pounding. I doubled over in pain and fell to my knees.

I heard desperate shouting before I got swallowed by darkness.