Chapter 8 - The real Nick Nelson

Ash,his partners (Greninja and Pikachu),and Nick were walking on the forest to find Ash's real father.

Ash: I need to find my real father. My mother said that she will meet me and my partners in the cave. Explained Ash.

Nick: Why cave? Asked Nick.

Ash: I don't know. Repiled Ash.

Nick: Who is your real mother? Asked Nick.

Ash: Mew! Answered Ash.

Nick opened his eyes widely and stared at Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Nuts!)
Pikachu: Pika! (Cheese!)
Laughed Greninja and Pikachu.

Nick: Mew, is your... Mom? Asked Nicm shockly.

Ash: Yes! Responded Ash.

Nick: Oh my goodness! You have a mythical Pokémon, who is your mom? Said Nick.

Ash: Yep! Answered Ash.

Ash: Anyways, let's keep going. Said Ash. 

They walked and walked until, they saw an abandoned shelter. They went inside the Shelter, Ash and his partners (Greninja and Pikachu) saw another.

Ash: Wait, another boy? Asked Ash.

Greninja: Greninja? (Does that mean?)

Then, Nick gave Ash and his pokémons a creepy look.

Nick: HaHaHa! You found out my secret. Laughed Nick.

Ash and Greninja: DARK ASH! Shouted the two of them

Dark Ash: That's right! I'll introduce you to, Nick Nelson. Explained Dark Ash.

Ash: Dark Ash! Me,Greninja,and Lucario knew it was you. Explained Ash.

Pikachu: Pika Pika Chu Pika? (So, he kidnapped the real Nick?) Asked Pikachu.

Dark Ash: Yeah! That's right mouse head! I kidnapped the real Nick. Responsed Dark Ash.

Greninja: Grenin ja grenin ja ja grenin ja greninja? (Why did you kidnap the real Nick?) Asked Greninja angrily.

Ash: Yeah! Why? Agreed Ash.

Dark Ash: Cause, i planned on... Controlling you guys then, make you kill everyond in the world. Explained Dark Ash.

Ash: The whole place is shaking. Pointed Ash.

Dark Ash: What? Stared Dark Ash.

Ash and his pokémons ran away from the abandoned place.

Dark Ash: The place is not.... Dark Ash paused and looked around to find Ash and his pokémons.

Dark Ash: Where did they go? And where's Nick? Asked Dark Ash.

Ash and his pokémons saved the real Nick, and Nick safely went home with his mother.

Ash and he pokémons countinue there journey to find Ash's real father.

The last chapter is coming so, stay tune.

To Be Countinued...