Chapter 8

Tony sprinted down to the lobby of Stark tower and ran out the door he didn't bother getting one of his many cars because of how close Percy lived.

As he stepped outside the cold air hit his face. He knew he was most likely overreacting, but he cared for Percy and didn't want to take any chances of him getting hurt, well he was already getting hurt all the time, but he wanted it to stop.

He ran down the road question plagued his mind, "what if Percy was fighting someone right now?" "What if he lost?" "What if he was on the ground bleeding out?" "Who would do this to a kid?" "How long had this been happening" he stop thinking as soon as he saw the apartment building. He shoved the door open to get in as soon as possible. Then ran face first into it before realized it was a push door. (I told you he stopped thinking.)

"Ow!" Tony complained.

This time pulling the door open and almost off its hinges, Tony rushed in and up to Percy. Apartment once finally at the door Tony began knocking furiously.

"Hello how-woah!" A woman that looked to be Percy's mom, Sally, yelled almost getting hit in the face with Tony's fist.

"Is *pant* Percy *pant* here *pant"

"Uh no, may I ask who you are?" Sally wondered aloud.

"Tony...Stark..where...is...he?" Tony panted.

A look of remembrance showed on Sally's face, "Central Park," she revealed.

Tony jogged away from the apartment wondering if he freaked Sally out. He stuck to a jog because it's not like it's the first time Percy's refused to text him back. Though, he always response when Tony threatens to go to his house, maybe he thought it was an empty threat?

That thought was thrown out of Tony's head as soon as he saw a teen laying on the ground covered in gold glitter and blood. Which was a weird combination, but Tony didn't care he needed to know if Percy was alright. He sprinted over despite his legs protest.

"You okay?" He ask the teen.

Looking up startled, "Tony?" He questioned.

"The one and only," Tony explained, "what happened?"

"I got attacked by this crazy monster thing and we had an epic battle where I won and then laid down for no reason."

"No what really happened?"

"I fell"

"What's with the blood then?" Tony interrogated.

"I cut my leg when I fell."

"On what? Whatever never mind

They didn't have time for this. He spotted the deep gash on the side of Percy's left leg, "can you walk?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You're fine?"

"Yup," Percy replied cheerfully while getting up.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down. Let me help you," Tony called, trying to help Percy up.

"I told you I'm fine. I just need to get back to the apartment and rest you can go home," Percy said with a fake smile.

"I'm not leaving," Tony made sure that you could hear how stubborn he was just from the simple statement.

"Of course you're not," Percy sighed.

Tony wrapped Percy's arm around Tony's shoulder as Percy began to limp home.

"How'd you know it was me you said you couldn't find any pictures," Percy asked the pain he must be feeling didn't seem to bother him.