THE GRUMPY

NAME | his past name was elrond, but when he was outcasted, his mother change it to erlandNICKNAME(S) | grumpy , doc , ronny (call him any of those and you'll probably die)NAME MEANING | elrond - Norse for star, the name of the elven ruler in LOTR...

NICKNAME(S) | grumpy , doc , ronny
(call him any of those and you'll probably die)
NAME MEANING | elrond - Norse for star, the name of the elven ruler in LOTR
erland - outcast , outsider
AGE | 4.5 years old
GENDER , PRONOUNS | male , he/him/his
SEXUALITY | demi-romantic asexual
SPECIES | canadian lynx
ROLE | the grumpy

DETAILED APPEARANCE | [ the four images ]MARKINGS | a distinct chest marking that resembles a small starEYE COLOR | very light green, almost yellowSCARS | three on the bridge of his nose from a rabbit, and one on his left thigh from a coyote who t...

MARKINGS | a distinct chest marking that resembles a small star
EYE COLOR | very light green, almost yellow
SCARS | three on the bridge of his nose from a rabbit, and one on his left thigh from a coyote who tried stealing food.
DISABILITIES | while he may not have any physical disabilities, he does have mental ones. depression and anxiety. his hard exterior is a protective barrier of his inner self.  the rejection of his mother and the changing of his name broke him deep down. he hates himself for what he did and for hurting his mother. he struggles to find the meaning to life and is deemed 'lazy' because of his lack of motivation to do anything. he takes the anger out on others when he secretly wants everyone to accept and like him. but it's his own fault. he pushes them away and snaps at them, harming them and cause hate between them.

PERSONALITY | erland is a very stand-offish and defensive lynx

PERSONALITY | erland is a very stand-offish and defensive lynx. he hates when others invade his personal bubble and won't hesitate to lash out with his big paws. he attitude towards everyone is cynical and rude, with the exception of THE TACTICAL and THE RIGHT HAND'S company. he can be pretty lazy and prefers to sit back and let the others do the fighting. some say it's because he doesn't want to stain his fur, others say he's a coward who can't fight. but the truth..his mother hated violence and he does as well. he never taught with his siblings like normal cubs, he'd rather be peaceful. sometimes, the lynx feels guilty about hurting the others feelings, but that's only if it was a very serious argument. he never lets anything anyone says tear him down. he doesn't have much care left in the word for it.
STRENGTHS | 'healing' , surprisingly peace talking , is sharp tongue
WEAKNESSES | his sensitivity towards his past and old name , his lack of fighting skills , the absence of his will to fight
FAMILY |
asta , mother, a smaller yet fluffy lynx with a kind heart
calder , father , a large and distant lynx
gemini , sister , a soft and fuzzy lynx
mono , brother , a darker muscular lynx
GROUP | the outcasts
CRUSH / MATE | open , will probably end up being THE TACTICAL
OTHER | some theme songs for him are:
outcast - NF

let you down - NF

I miss the days - NF