Important Author's Note| August 2020

Hello, its been a while since I last touched this book.

So, if you've read the previous chapters before August 10, 2020, then you've probably already noticed they're all gone. And it's because I need to revision this entire hot mess.

I'm actually embarrassed I was able to cough up something so confusing, upon rereading the entire thing I've decided that I need to start from scratch.
Thank you to everyone who gave me criticism and advice, I genuinely appreciate your help and I will keep in mind everything you all have said.

I don't know when I'll be starting this book. School will be starting for me soon, so I will try my best to work on this, but I can't make any promises. I think the best time for me to do it would be around Christmas/New years since that would be a time I would have a lot of free time on my hands. However, i'm very reluctant to start then and I would like to start as soon as possible.

I'm sorry if you were in the middle of reading this book or if you were waiting for the next chapter, I still try to relate it to Silhouette and Scarred, but probably not as much since I think it got way too confusing last time.

tl;dr, This book will be under revisioning and hopefully an improvement then what it once was.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but if I still want to write this fanfiction, i'm gonna have to start from scratch. Thank you all for understanding!

I love you guys to pluto and back ❤️