Chapter 30

(Sorry it's been so long...I'm extremely lazy at times...)

Hisoka:Are you leaving too y/n?

Y/n:No...Gon and Killua are still here...

Shalnark:I hear they are trying to get their hands on a way to get into Greed Island...

Y/n:Do you know why?

Shalnark:No but perhaps you can...

Y/n thinks a bit.

Y/n:He was looking for his father...but what kind if father would make his son go through all this...when I find him I'm gonna kill him, or at least break a couple bones...

Phinks:Well me and Feitan are planning on going to the auction that has the console...they most likely will be there...

Y/n:Then I'll be joining you...

Machi:Whatever...we're heading home...don't be gone too long y/n...

Y/n:Almost sounds like you'll miss me...

Machi:In your dreams..

Y/n:Then I must always be asleep...

She rolls her eyes and  as everyone starts to leave Phinks,Feitan,and Y/n all put on suits

Phinks:You still wearing those bandages...?

Y/n:Well if I'm supposed to be dead it's better for me to stay hidden...

Feitan:Why did we fake our own deaths when we could've killed everyone that got in our way...

Y/n:We faked our deaths to make the chain user leave...once people know how I look they would have been after Gon and Killua had I returned to them...plus in the end the result was the same...we got what we wanted...

Feitan:You have soft spot for these idiot kids...

Phinks:Watch your mouth...

Feitan:You're gonna have to change who you are y/n...not just personality but also your abilities...

Y/n:I have that taken care of...now come on...we want to get there early...

Feitan:I don't know why you never use your other abilities...

Y/n:I want people to think i have one ability...that way I can switch it at anytime and they'll be caught off guard...

At Auction

Phinks:I see them over there boss...

He subtly points towards Killua and Gon with one seat empty next to them

Y/n:I'll head over there...you guys find somewhere else nearby...we're taking this thing back when the auction is over...

Feitan:We'll see you after the auction...

Y/n walks up to the empty seat and clears his throat

Killua and Gon look at him with smiles on their faces