Cuddle time~ (Jessie/GMW)

Luke- when it's time to cuddle (that's most of the time for him) he lays on your chest while you stoke his hair as he wraps his arms around your waist and snuggles close to you. When you two cuddle you usually watch old timey movies like Ferris Buller or The Golden Dragon.

Ravi: you two rarely cuddle but when you do you just hold each other in your arms. When you guys cuddle you usually are outside to look at the stars in the sky and to have a deep conversation.

Lucas: you guys cuddle every once in a while, so when cuddling you usually tend to lay on his chest as he holds you tightly by the waist, kisses your forehead here and there, or play with your hair (unless you don't want him to touch your hair and he completely understands). When you cuddle you watch tv shows together like impractical jokers or cutthroat kitchen.

Farkle: As Ravi, you don't really cuddle either all the time but somedays you just lay your head on shoulders as he holds you closer to him. When you cuddle you have deep conversations and plans for your future to come while calm music is playing in the background.

Zay: Cuddling is almost an every day thing for you two lovebirds. When cuddling there will be a big spoon and a little spoon most of the time you are the little spoon but sometimes he wants to be the little spoon and you let him. While cuddling you watch Disney movies and be the childish yet adorable couple you are :)

Heyy babies how y'all doing I hope you are doing good! Listen up I'm gonna make a chapter for all my beautiful black people who are feeling down about everything happening. I gonna also make a chapter for an important message I wanna say to you all. Anyways Chile I'll be updating more I promise.

Kisses and hugs💋,
Layla