Game Night Gone Haywire

It was supposed to be a relaxing night at the tower after a mission. It was a relaxing night at the tower, until Tony burst in your room, obviously very intoxicated.

"Y/L/N. Let's go. Living Room."

"Is it another one of your stupid games? Cause I've sworn off your little games after what happened last time."

"So what, you got locked in a closet. Now come on, everyone's waiting for you." You sigh and throw the covers off of you before standing up, following the genius down to the living room. You see all of the other Avengers sitting on the couches, along with some others who have helped you guys in the past.

"Lady Y/N! Come sit!" Thor booms, calling you one of his nicknames for you. You smile and walk towards him, taking a seat between him and Rogers. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you in your sleeping attire?"

"Says the man who wore his mother's drapes to a fight."

"That isn't true. Stark was just being rude." He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. Strongest Avenger? More like Biggest Manbaby. 

"I was planning on watching some TV before going to bed until Metalhead showed up at my door." Tony reappears with a large hat, items clinking around inside. "Oh not again."

"Oh yes again! We're playing Seven Minutes Of Heaven once again because it's fun and I don't have any other games to play for now."

"Wow, how's that possible? Tony Stark running out of games to play." Bucky mumbles, just wanting to go to bed. 

"Shut it. Now, since she made us all wait, Y/n gets to go first!"

"But I went first last time!"

"Boo hoo, sucks for you. Now come on." You give the man a threatening glare before removing yourself from the couch, strolling over to Stark and putting your hand in the hat.

You feel around for a second before pulling out a...

A/N: And so it begins...