𝟐𝟏𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

a part two nobody was really expecting or asked for i think. but since i miss writing one-shots, i might as well start off with one of my favorite ships😌.

ik you saw it in my other updates, but yeah, it's my birthday🥺

y'all know the drill. excuse them mf errors, cuz!

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠
in which Montero is back on his bullshit to provoke his boyfriends, Shéyaa and Kentrell.
↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"Monte."

Silence.

The brown-skinned male smacked his teeth in annoyance once the male he was calling out for didn't answer him, "Montero."

The dark-skinned continued to ignore his boyfriend as he bopped his head to an R&B music playlist that his boyfriend, Shéyaa, had made for him a week prior. From Fantasia to Lauryn Hill, and all the way to Mary J. Blige, Montero really did like the man's selection of music.

As for Kentrell currently calling his name right now, his AirPods weren't turned all the way up so he was able to hear his boyfriend perfectly fine.

He just decided not to answer as he was busy dancing in their large standing mirror located in the middle of the wall of their room. Along with their large king-sized bed in the background.

Kentrell smacked his teeth once again as he called for the man again but got fed up as he removed himself from the bed and headed towards his dancing boyfriend. The shorter male reached up and smacked one of the earbuds out of the taller's ear and watched the darker stop what he was doing to look back at him.

"The fuck, Kentrell!? What if I lost that earbud!?"

"I don't give a damn." the male grumbled as he sent the taller a glare, "Why the fuck was you not answerin' me while I was callin' yo name?"

"Obviously I ain't hear you."

"Bullshit. Them lil thangs wasn't even up that loud."

Montero rolled his eyes and he picked up his other earbud from the carpet flooring and placed them in their case for them to charge, "What, Kentrell? You got my attention now."

"Gimme a kiss." Kentrell wrapped his arms around the male's waist and looked up at him, puckering his awaiting lips.

"No."

The brown-skinned furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "But why?"

"Mm, 'cause I'm gettin' a sense of deja vu when you did the same thing last time and then I figured out you and Shéyaa ate my damn Gushers."

"I know you still not mad about that."

"He fasho' is." came the Atlanta native's voice as he finally entered the room, wearing no shirt and light washed jeans that had a few rips in them, "Even though, we already apologized and bought you ten of them thangs."

"So? I still have every right to be upset because those were my first love." Montero fake sniffled as he went to playfully wipe at his eyes.