17. High-tech crossword puzzle

"This was not part of the plan" James complained as we got out of the car "you were not part of the plan, you invited yourself so, now stop complaining" I muttered as we got into the jet.

"What's with the attitude, honey?" he folded his arms "there is so much going on right now James, can you please drop the topic" I huffed as I sat on the seat, he stared at me for a while & then put his shades back on "I'm going to grab a drink, you want one?" As I shook my head as a no.

"Was this your idea, to fly back home?" Tony asked as he walked inside, pepper followed him.

"Yeah" I nodded as I put my seat belt on.

"We just got here" he said slowly as he sat facing me "what happened?"

"There's a meeting tomorrow" Pepper announced as tony looked at her "so what? She's the boss, she can cancel anytime or not show up".

"Tony" I mumbled "I can't do that".

"Yes, you can" he said.

"I need to get back home, I just need to" I said slowly as Pepper excused herself & walked towards the washroom, James showed up with a bottle of tequila as the jet began to move.

"Excuse me" Tony sniffed as he stood up & left.

"Single or double shot?" James asked as he poured the tequila "no thanks" I politely declined as I looked out of the window "suit yourself" James exhaled as he took a shot, three hours have passed by & James was in deep slumber. I switched on the TV to catch up with the news, I knew whatever I was going to see & hear is going to be fucked up but I needed to know what was going on.

Stern: It's just unbelievable. It proves that the genie is out of the bottle and this man has no idea what he's doing. He thinks of the Iron Man weapon as a toy. I was at a hearing where Mr Stark, in fact, was adamant that these suits can't exist anywhere else, don't exist anywhere else, never will exist anywhere else, at least for five to ten years, and here we are in Monaco realising, "These suits exist now."

"Mute. He should be giving me a medal. That's the truth" Tony said as he walked in.

"What is that?" I asked as I saw him holding a tray.

"This is your in-flight meal" he smiled as he put the tray down "did you just make that?" I was surprised.

"Yeah, where do you think I've been for three hours?" He asked as he sat down.

"Avoiding me" I responded.

"What?" He scoffed "what would I avoid you?"

"Cos you're hiding something from me?" I looked at him "Tony. What are you not telling me?"

"I don't want to go home. At all. Let's cancel my birthday party and...We're in Europe. Let's go to Venice, Cipriani. It's a great place to be healthy" he looked at me "and you've never been to there so, it would be fun".

"This is not the right time for all these, we are in a mess" I told him.

"That's why it's the right time" he smiled a bit.