Chapter 26

"Harry, love?"

"Hi mum." He choked out.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

"I'm a horrible person!" He cried.

"No. No, you're absolutely not."

"I am!"

"Why do you think that sweetie?"

"L-Louis hates me. He c-called me ugly and he said I'll never have a relationship and-and h-he's moving in with Eleanor and he didn't tell me. I shouldn't have been so annoying-"

"No, sweetheart, this is none of your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself. I don't know what's gotten into him but this was Louis, not you. Ok?"

"B-but I shouldn't have-"

"No honey. It is not your fault."

"Ok." Harry murmured, not believing her for a second. "W-we were going to get a dog after tour. But now he's moving in with Eleanor."

"I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Harry sighed, turning to look at the figure who sat down next to him. "Um, I think I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too darling, so much. Please don't hesitate to call me."

"I won't, I'll speak to you soon, bye." He hung up before shuffling to face the person. "Louis?"

"I'm sorry Haz." He mumbled. "I shouldn't have said any of those things. They're not true. And I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about moving out, I was angry."

"It's fine, it's fine, I-I know that it's true."

"What? No, Harry honestly. I was angry and I just wanted to say something hurtful. I promise you, you're not ugly. At all."

"Whatever..."

"And I didn't mean what I said about you never having a relationship. All the boys will be throwing themselves at you when you come out. Well they are already, even though they don't know you're gay."

"I don't know if I will come out publicly."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Well, fair enough. It's your decision. Again, I'm so so sorry. And I heard your phonecall, I wasn't eavesdropping, I just heard it, I'm sorry. I don't hate you by the way, I don't know why I acted like that today. I feel awful."

"It's alright."

"It's not alright. I was such a dick."

"I forgive you."

"Harry, no. You shouldn't."

"I do, I don't like arguing with you. You mean too much to me to loose."

"Come here." Louis moved to hug him.

"The ship is sailing! I repeat the ship is sailing!" Niall called out from inside the bus.

"What is he on about?" Louis laughed.

"I don't know. Um Louis, how long is Eleanor staying here? I-I'm sorry I don't mean to-"

"No, no don't worry. Um, she's staying here for two days I think."

"Oh. Ok."

"I'm sorry Harry, you look so sad. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"It's ok. It's not that big of a deal. I was being overdramatic."

"No you weren't. Do you want another hug?"