03.

S I V I S A M A R I, A M A

||03||

||🌌||

Chapter-3

All the students groaned but as soon as Snape told them to start and that they had an hour to prepare the potion, they all ran towards the ingredients shelf and started preparing for the potion.

While they all ran over each other, Eliana stood in her place calmly and waited till she felt to go. By standing still and staring at the ingredients on the shelf she had surely calculated what ingredients were needed and how she would finish her potion as she surely didn't want detention.

As the professor watched the students getting ready to prepare the potion he saw that the new chit had come to gather her ingredients after the students had stopped crowding around the shelf.

He thought of her to be stupid enough to waste her time by thinking she would scratch herself if she'd be a part of the crowd.

But the speed she had come in to collect the ingredients and had gone back to her place could be timed between professor Snape turning to see the other dunderheads for five seconds to him turning back to see her gone.

He then looked over where she stood and saw that she had already begun preparing the ingredients by measuring and cutting them for her potions.

Snape watched her as she worked on her potion, he constantly looked over the rest of the chits and dunderheads as he knew of how miserable they were even in the sixth year.

He now started walking over to each of the student's cauldron and kept on passing snarky and sarcastic comments about how awful they had made the potion..... He went on and then reached the new girl's cauldron, he saw the potion and then thought to himself that the stupid girl was not that stupid after all.....

He thought that she was going to ruin the potion but saw how precise and calm she was with her brewing the potion that she had not even looked to see if someone was standing in front of her.

Eliana may say that she hates potions but as she was a great reader she found that whenever she did her work her concentration would only be on that one thing she is working on.

She was proud that she had that kind of focus power in her and now she was great full that she was not screwing her potion up as she really did not want any detention.

Snape then walked away as he saw one of Gryffindor boy's panicked face as he very well had ruined the potion and right now was going to get some awful comments by the dungeon bat...

Eliana now had almost finished her potion and only had to stir it and so she decided to look at what the whole class was giggling at. When she saw the boy being made snarky comments by the professor she felt bad for him and this had distracted her from her potion.

As soon as Snape turned towards the class everyone turned back to finish their potion, as Eliana turned towards her potion to finish it she saw the color of her potion change.

The change was not supposed to happen and she knew that it was bad and she tried to think straight but her mind screamed for her to duck down and she did.

If Eliana had not bent the potion would've exploded on her face but either way, it ended up on her hair and robes on her back.

As Snape lectured the boy he sensed the whole class looking at them and glared back at the class which made them go back to their assigned task.

The professor had turned his glance towards the new girl and saw that as she went to her cauldron she stared at it until she ducked under her table, not understanding why she did that Snape walked towards her table and before he could reach, the potion exploded.....

Hiding under the table, Eliana thought of where she had gone wrong with the potion as she tried remembering every ingredient and step she had done for the potion......

She then realized the possibility of someone throwing in an extra ingredient but soon dropped thinking who would hate her on the first day itself......

At the time the potion had exploded, professor Snape had backed away but had small drop and sprinkles of the exploded potion on his black robes.

He was furious at the foolish girl's behavior of being so ignorant as he realized what extra ingredient had caused the explosion.

He told the whole class to disperse and within a minute the whole class was empty except for Eliana who still was under the table.