Sirius Coping Notes Diligently

This is because people wanted to see it and I liked the idea. Again I won't update this book unless I get requests. I do not do straight ships. I do no ship one shots, I can do fairly well trans AU to spite J K Roling and her transophobia but I'm not good at MTF as I'm not biologically male and I'm Genderfluid but nearly never feel female. Now enjoi. Ps if you're one of those who were waiting: I'm sorry I had lost the prompt, and totally forgot about it until now.

Sirius entered the classroom wincing a bit, luckily for him nobody noticed. He sat and winced again, going again unnoticed by everyone but a certain werewolf. As Professor McGonagall (Why did the M correct to MCR!?!) told them to copy the notes he took out quill and parchment and started writing them down diligently.
Seeing this the Professor, who had been looking at him to make sure he didn't start a park, had to steady herself with her desk.

His best friend James Potter asked in a whisper to their other friend Peter Pettegrew "Is something the matter? I rarely see him this calm." and at this Peter, still whispering, replied with "I don't know. Remus was saying something to him. I only heard "Be good", "Later" and a chocked "Yes, sir""

Remus, who had heard the conversation snickered under his breath, while Sirius, who had also heard as he was just done with the notes, blushed but acted as he didn't hear.

Flashback

Sirius had been bratty to his master all day on propurse to get some reaction out of him, but now that he was on his knee, ass red from spanking and chock leaking,not begin able to release,he was slightly regretting it. "Now, get dressed. We need to go, class starts in 10." said his master. Sirius winced getting up but he immediately got to his knees and begged his master for release the onky thing that he got was a "get dressed and maybe you'll get a chance later." but he accepted it and quickly got dressed, Remus, not happy that his pet was doing so bad at school had an idea and he they walked to Transfiguration he took Sirius into a classroom and said "Be good and later I will let you come, clear?" he hit a nod so he pressed his hand on Sirius' neck and whispered in his hear "talk, or you might not get it." the other got a look of horror and chocked out "Yes, sir" they then went to class.

End flashback

And if the next day Sirius arrived in the Great All wincing and both him and Remus looked like they hadn't slept all night, who are we to judge?

Hope you liked it. If you liked this and know Sander sides you should pass from my other on going book of one shots, they're on sander sides and I update nearly daily.