Crush Part 2

You bucked your hips as you felt Levi's lips on your vigina. At this, Levi smirked.

"Like That, eh?" You heard him say as a blush grew - if not, darkened- on your cheeks.

Levi kissed your vigina once more before taking his pants off, "Get on the floor, on your knees."

Doing as you were told , you watched as Levi took his pants off along with his boxers, leaving his lower half complete and utterly naked.

His penis shot straightforward when it was able to, your blush growing, hesitantly you looked up and stared at him , not sure on what to do. This being your first time and all.

Seeming to understand , Levi spoke, "I want you to suck me till I cum."

Nodding, you neared your mouth to his dick and softly began licking the tip.

A soft groan from Levi, which was good right?

You began sucking the tip then put all of himself penis in your mouth but not being able to fit it all in your mouth, you rubbed whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth.

A moans from Levi, you were doing good.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair , making you gag a bit as he bobbled your head.

Another moan.

He soon let go of your hair , letting you yourself bobble your head.

Soon enough Levi felt himself nearing his climax, putting his hand on your head making you stop and pulled himself out of your mouth and cummed over your face.

(Me: uh, you have uh something all over your face there......ahem. xD)

Biting your lip, you stood and before even a second passed Levi pinned you to the bed and took every piece of clothing you had on and threw it to the unknowns.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this , (Name). "