- Version 1 -

------------------------------
Little - Mark
Caregiver - Johnny
Word Count: 1217
------------------------------

Silence lingers in the dorms. It was around 5:57 am and they had to be wide awake in 3 minutes for their performance on Music Bank. It started in 8:30 so they had to move quickly.

Soon, everyone's alarm sounded at once and annoyed groans, especially Mark's were heard all around the dorms. Johnny soon woke up and sat up on his side of bed, looking at Mark beside him.

"Mark wake up, we have a show to prepare for" Johnny cooed as he was lightly shaking Mark awake. "Hmph, I want stay hewe" Mark pouted as he yanked the blankets out of Johnny's side and wrapped himself in a blanket burrito.

"Shit, he's little spacing again. What if he slips during the performance or the ending awards show?" Johnny thought to himself as he reached over his bedside and grabbed Mark's favorite snack: watermelon shaped and flavored candies. He always carried this around whenever Mark goes into little space. He walked over to the other side of the bed and held the bag in front of the younger, who was noticeably drowsy.

"Baby~ I got your favorite snack here! Will you wake up for Dada please?" Johnny said as he shook the bag. Mark's eyes lit up as he got up and took the bag from Johnny's hands. "Thank chu Dada!!" Mark said with enthusiasm as he ran with the bag hanging from his mouth.

Johnny exited the room fully to find everyone quickly preparing breakfast while Yuta was keeping an eye on Mark. "So, Mark is little spacing again?" Taeyong asked while we was helping Doyoung make breakfast for everyone.

"Mhm, I'm just so scared that people will find out Mark is a little, he never little spaces during our performance days, but this time it's different." Johnny said while making himself am instant coffee and sat down in the dorms living room. Mark was running around with Taeil, Yuta, and Haechan, but soon ran to Johnny.

"Can I twy it, Dada? I wan some pwease~~" Mark pleased with his puppy eyes. "No baby, this no good for you okay?" Johnny said while patting his head. "Pweeasee~ I wanna twy" Mark whined even more, so Johnny had no choice. "Taeyong! Can you make him some of this?" He said as he pointed at his drink while mouthing the words "Chocolate Milk".

Taeyong caught on to what Johnny was doing and quickly poured Mark's sippy cup with chocolate milk. Mark made his grabby hands as Taeyong handed the sippy cup to Mark. "Thank chu Yonggie~~" He said as he took a sip of the chocolate milk. His eyes widened and he giggled to himself in satisfaction.

"Alright everyone it's time to go, we have an hour and 40 minutes before the show starts!" Doyoung said as he ordered everyone in the tour van. Johnny sat up from the couch and led Mark to the van. As they walked to the van, Mark was holding on to Johnny's two fingers, for their hand difference was a bit major. The older looked at Mark with fond eyes as they entered the van. Everyone fastened their seatbelts and took off.

The younger was growing drowsy again and rested his head on Johnny's shoulder while still holding on to his fingers and his sippy cup. Johnny carefully took his cup out of his hands and placed it in the nearest cup holder.

"Hopefully Mark's out of his little space while performing. The last thing you'd want is for him to baby talk his rap" Jaehyun said as he gazed at the sleeping little holding the older's hand. Soon enough, they reached their destination with 1 hour and 20 minutes left.

"Wake up, baby~ we're here!" Johnny whispered to Mark, who slowly fluttered his eyes open. Everyone exited the van and made their way to the dressing room to get their outfits and makeup done.

"You excited for the performance?" Johnny said while Mark was getting his makeup done. "Mhm!" He replied, he couldn't say much since they were working near the lip area. He was less fidgety then when he was in little space, so he might have gone back to big space for now. No one knew when he was going to go to little space again, but they were hoping it wasn't during the performance.

An intercom within the dressing room beeped as everyone went silent. "NCT 127, your performance is starting in 20 minutes, I repeat. NCT 127 in 20 minutes." We all rushed to get our outfits and makeup finished as we walked down the halls to the backstage area. Stray Kids' "God's Menu" was playing on the loud speakers.

The song had just about ended and cheered once again as cameras were shooting the ending fairy scenes. An audio of fans cheering was played in the background, due to the diesease outbreak. Stray Kids have left back stage and bowed to their seniors as they went back to their dressing rooms. Now it was NCT's turn to perform.

Everyone got up stage and warmed up before the music started. Everyone got in their positions for "Punch" as the music starts playing...

- after the performance -

All of the groups had finished they're performances and everyone was called up on stage for the encore of the winning group. Groups anticipated for their names to be called. Mark was especially becoming fidgety, meaning he was probably going into little space again. Mark was holding on to Johnny's shirt and tugging it lightly to get his attention.

"Dada~ I wan go home pweasee" Mark whispered to him. Luckily the mics were off so no one heard Mark's baby talk. "We go home soon, okay baby?" Johnny whispered back softly, earning a small but determined nod from Mark. The MC dramatically announces the winning group, which is having everyone riled up.

"The winner is.....
NCT 127!!!"

Confetti canons activated and the bright colored papers dance around the stage. A few landed in the members and hair Mark was completely amused by it, he soon escaped Johnny's grasp and ran to catch each individual confetti piece that was near the front of the stage. The other members ran after him and hopefully no one got suspicious. It's confetti, how can you resist?

They were preparing their encore and Mark was too distracted and played with the confetti on the ground, giggling to himself and threw it at the members, starting a small confetti fight with Jungwoo and Jaehyun. Because of Mark's little spacing, Taeyong was covering his rap. Soon after everything was over and done with, everyone went back in the van.

"Dada~ I'm tiwerd." Mark whined while clinging onto Johnny's arm. "Go ahead and sleep, baby. I right here, okay?" Johnny whispered to him, using slight baby talk. Soon enough, Mark was fast asleep with his head resting on the olders and their hands interlocked with one another.

--------------------------------------
Authors Note: Hi everyone!! This is my first imagine/ff-thing on Wattpad. :] Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and apologies for any of the spelling errors. Hope you guys have a good rest of your day jshsjsh
- jghoswrld ♡

(A different version may come out with Johnny as the little 👀👀👀)