Emily

I was editing my music, I made a new mix and gave it to Luke.He smiled and said "thanks!"When I turn around Jesse is there with a picture of a person covering his face, I blush and smile.When I look out the window I see Greg, then I look at Jesse I think there both amazing.Jesse looks at me and smiles"What are you looking at?"Jesse said."Nothing, so how are things with you and Beca?"I say.He looks at the ground and smiles."Things are okay I guess, she's always at Bella's rehearsal and I barely get to see her.Luke tells me I get to go to my dorm since I already worked my hours.I run out because I have to get to my dorm before dark, I run into Greg and I made him fall,"Oh shoot sorry Greg, are you okay?" He smiles and says,"Yeah I'm fine are you okay?" I nod.We're just standing there smiling and he says,"Where you headed?""Im going back to my dorm."He smiles"Let me take you home."I say,"Okay." He leads me to his car and opens my door.I start to think of Jesse,i think of his smile if how his lips are amazing.Then I think of Greg, he's good looking, his smile is amazing , blue eyes, and he's charismatic.When we arrive at my dorm he smiles,"Good night."Greg says.He then hugs me, it took me by surprise, I smile and hug him back.I walk inside and see Beca."How were Bella's rehearsals?"She smiles,"They were fine, are you gonna try out for an acapella group tomorrow?"