Chapter 15

The day went by as smoothly as it could. The sun was shining, the students were suffering, and Kokoro was working on some ideas to better improve everyone's quirks. She sat under a tree near the students so she could observe how everyone was progressing— and so the heroes could keep an eye on her.

Currently she was watching Kirishima and Ojiro spar with each other, tapping the tip of her pencil against the notebook in her lap.

"What do you think?" Aizawa asked, walking up to her.

"So far everyone seems to be doing okay, or, as okay as they can do while they're training with this kind of schedule." She leaned her head back as she watched Ojiro's tail make contact with Kirishima's hardened arm once more. "I'm already seeing improvements in Iida's speed as he runs past me and Bakugo's explosions are already seeming to have a larger scale of size. Ibara's already able to reach her vines out a little further and it looks like Setsuna has better control over her detached limbs." She paused as she watched an eye float past them with a hand under it, waving at the two of them, Kokoro smiled and waved back as she watched it float away, "Most of the other improvements are with their endurance and stamina and I won't be able to gauge that just yet."

"Right. Well, by the end of this week hopefully they've improved enough and have managed to think of a few different super moves."

"We're starting that Wednesday, right?" Kokoro asked, looking up at Aizawa and seeing him nod, "Well, what if we prerequisite Wednesday with something to get them thinking about creative ways they could use their quirks?"

"What do you suggest?"

Kokoro tensed up, "Uh, well, I haven't thought that just yet." Kokoro said, "I'll think about it."

"Well, while you think about it don't forget to takes notes on how the students can improve. I need to go make sure nobody's dead." Aizawa said as he started walking away. "If you want me to actually consider any idea you have get it to me anytime before dinner."

"Yes sir." Kokoro said, browing her head slightly before getting back to observing the students.

***

But the end of the day the kids looked like zombies, and Kokoro could practically see the life drain from their eyes as Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll announced that they'd have to cook their own dinners, though thanks to a small speech from Iida, the class' moral seemed to rise just enough to get them started in cooking.

While the students were making the curry outside, Kokoro was helping Mandalay with making dinner for the adults and Kota— there was no way any of them would eat what the students made. Kokoro was pretty sure she overheard Todoroki mention that he used to fry eggs on the left side of his chest.

"Kota! It's time for dinner!" Mandalay called out once they had finished, when she got no response she stepped out ad looked around, "Where is he."

"I think I saw him walk towards the forest. I can bring him his dinner if you want me to." Midoriya offered.

"Would you, I appreciate it. While you're there make sure he's safe, Kay?" Mandalay said, handing a plate of rice and curry to Midoriya.

"Right." Kokoro watched as the boy grabbed the plate and walked towards the forest, presumably where Kota had gone off to.

Once they had plated the rest of the food Kokoro and Mandalay joined the rest of the adults, Kokoro sliding in on the edge right next to Aizawa.