Chapter Fifteen

Chandler spent the night again at your apartment. At this point it felt like he lived with you with the amount of times he stayed at your place. You didn't mind it though. It was nice having him around the apartment. You didn't have to be alone.

The alarm went off at a ripe 6:00 AM. Jimmy wanted everyone at the warehouse early for the video. The video was spending 24 hours on top of a mountain. In order to get to the top of the mountain everyone first had to hike up it. There wasn't a lift or anything like that to take you to the top. That's why you had to get up so early.

You hit snooze on the alarm and turned over to Chandler who was still fast asleep. You shook him trying to wake him up.

"Five more minutes," He groaned.

"Come on, you know you want to shower and all before the hike," You laughed.

Chandler turned over to you, slowly opening his eyes. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you against him smothering you in kisses.

"As much as I'd love to stay here all day, we do have to get going," You places a kiss on his cheek.

He let out another groan before getting up.

———

You looked up at the mountain you were about to have to hike up. Of course, Jimmy wanted to go up the more difficult trail. You had to be extra careful since you had to film at the same time. The boys had walking sticks to assist them with getting up the rocks. You had a camera to hold onto. Some parts were so steep that ladders were built for people to continue the trail. At least the view was nice. You could see for miles of the mountain range. The clouds draped over the top of the peaks.

It took three hours to get to the spot that Jimmy wanted to camp at. Chandler immediately took out a container of cheese balls once everyone was at the top. He was so excited to finally eat something. You helped Chandler set up the tent you would be sharing since he had no idea how to do it. He was getting so frustrated.

Jimmy decided to do a bit where he ordered pizza and had someone deliver it to the top of the mountain. The person was apart of the crew and not actually a delivery guy. The bit consisted of a vlog style of the delivery guy hiking the mountain with pizza.

A few of the guys were sent off to search for water since everyone drank it all on the way up the mountain. Chris insisted on leading the group stating he was a Boy Scout and knew what to do. You stayed back at camp. with Jimmy and Chandler.

"How do we use the grill?" Chandler was holding a gas stove.

"I don't know. The propel?" Jimmy looked genuinely confused.

Eventually, they figured out how it worked and got fire going

Eventually, they figured out how it worked and got fire going. Chandler brought SpaghettiOs with him so they decided to cook that. It was almost dark by the time the pizza arrived to the top of the mountain. There were maybe five slices left in the box. A few minutes after, Chris' group came back from their water journey with a little bit of water. They apparently found a pipe going down the mountain and decided to take water from that.

Everyone was tired from the long hike and went to bed in their tents. You cuddled up against Chandler trying to get comfortable considering you were basically sleeping on the ground. It would be a long hike down in the morning.