Utter Betrayal

I take Scott's hand off of my eyes and immediately put it back. I bite my lip and I feel numb. I try not to acknowledge what I had just seen. It takes me a while to register it. I feel a hand tap my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Lydia." Stiles pleads. Scott pulls his hand away and I slap Stiles across the face.

"You're just like the rest of them! All that matters is you!" I put my finger on his chest. "Are you freaking happy?! Are you satisfied that you've broken me once again?!" He shakes his head a little. "Is there any reason that you did this?! I hope you feel this way! I hope that you feel how I'm feeling right now. The utter betrayal that you've caused me to know so freaking well." My hand throbs from the slap. "What's wrong with me?! Why...why did I ever trust you." I pull away and grab my purse from the staircase. The party is silent. Why does this always happen?

Do I have a sign on my back that says 'betray me, please"? I hope to god that I don't. Even though that would make much more sense if I did. I wish Allison knew about this. I hope she does. I bet she's cursing at me for trusting anyone again. As soon as Stiles regains my trust, he slips and drops it again.

I open the door to leave when I feel his hand touch my arm. "Let go of me!" I push him away and walk out of the door, hearing Malia snickering in the back. I turn around. "Oh, shut up." I slam the door and walk towards my house. I stop in my tracks and break down crying. Literally break down. My body hits the floor and I sob. A hand touches my back and I flinch.

"Boys suck."

"I know." I cough out between sobs. She hugs me tight. "I've missed you so much." I squeeze her. The black curls that frame her face toss in the wind.

"I've missed you so much too. My fashion sense is really going down since you haven't been helping me pick out my clothes." I laugh a little. She wipes my tears and I smile.

"What do I do now?" I sit a little straighter and she smirks.

"Give em hell to pay."