Chapter 13

You, Daniel and Carlos played card games and got drunk while listening to David Bowie. You have to admit, the fort was pretty epic.

"Cigarette?" Carlos asked, offering you and Daniel.

"Oh, I don't smoke. I'm okay with other people smoking around me though." Daniel replied.

"Suit yourself." Carlos handed you one.

"Thanks."

Carlos leaned over and lit up your cigarette for you, like he always does since you never carried a lighter with you.

Daniel kept winning the board and card games and shit. You checked the time and saw that it was about time you got ready.

"I'm going to go change and get ready. Daniel are you staying?"

"I'm already ready, so I'll stay until it's time to head to the party."

"Are we all going in one car?" You asked.

"I can drive us." Daniel replied.

"Wait, am I supposed to dress semi formal or whatever?"

"Yes Y/N, it's a party." Carlos replied.

You crawled out of the fort and walked into your room, shutting the door behind you.

Snooping through the closet, you saw a pure black short gothic dress with long sleeves in the back. It wasn't too fancy, nor would you be overdressing.

You pulled the dress over your head and put a pair of black shorts under it, just to be safe y'know?

You put on your Doc Martens and a black spiked choker. You turned around to the long black mirror on your floor.

"Is this too much?" You thought to yourself.

You brushed your black hair and did your makeup. You always made your eyeliner wings kinda big. It's a goth thing.

You looked at yourself in the mirror before nervously walking out of your room.

Carlos and Daniel were sitting on the couch. Carlos changed clothes and got ready as well. He was dressed in an all black with a white shirt with a collar under it and the classic "Carlos D trench coat".

"Your dress is adorable." Carlos said.

"I feel like I overdone it."

"For a man who wears a suit everyday, you look fine." Daniel replied.

There was a second of silence.

"Is everyone ready?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah." Carlos replied.

"Let's go then." Daniel grabbed his keys.

Daniel opened the door to outside. You closed the door and locked it behind you. Everyone walked down the steps to Daniel's car.

"Who is sitting in the front seat?" Daniel asked.

"I will." Carlos replied.

Daniel opened the door for you.

"Thanks Daniel." You said, as you got in the backseat of Daniel's car.

You saw Carlos glance over at Daniel.

Daniel got in the drivers seat and put his seatbelt on. You and Carlos did as well.

"Where is the party at?" You asked.

"It's about 15 minutes away from here." Carlos replied.

"Do you guys wanna listen to any music?" Daniel asked.