Clichè Fathers Day post

This is my 69th post, I am such a child.

(This is for Father's Day, so if you don't celebrate it, you can skip it)

TW: Remus, and Father's Day, mentions of different kinds of fathers if that bothers you

Enjoy!

The day started as any other day of the year (with the acceptation of a few other days), Patton woke up naturally out of habit. Surprisingly, he was usually the first one awake of all the sides.

Popping out of bed he snapped his fingers and was now in his everyday clothes, his cat onesie now left inside of his closet (he leaves the closet door open because of a small joke about the closet being open). Fixing his glasses, he walked out of his room into the common area.

Summoning a cup of hot chocolate, he opened the minds daily newspaper of what Thomas is doing this day.

Between his sipping and the sound of the crinkling newspaper he didn't notice the bright man entering the room. "Well hello there, padre! Fantastic weather we are having, innit?" Roman offered the small talk.

"Why Roman, indeed it is! I was thinking for today, Thomas and his brothers could take his father out!" his morality bursted in the excitement.

"For what reason, Patton?" He question, and Patton gave him a confused look in return."

"Well, for Father's Day! You do realize it's today, right? I would've though you had something outgoing planned for our Thomas' dad, now!"

"Ah yes, I have yet I have forgotten one thing about today..." he trailed off before disappearing.

"Well, that was weird, better not over think that!" laughing by himself, he sat back down in quiet for a minute.

"Hey, Pat, gonna steal you for moment, k?" the emo clad of a man popped out.

"Cheezit rice! You scared me there, Virgil!" Dropping his newspaper to land his hand on his chest he watched Virgil smirk.

"Sorry about that, anyways, we have plans. Let's go." Virgil insisted, and they stared to walk down the hallway passing the door to the minds outside.

"Say, where are the others?" He questioned.

"That's where we are going."

"Well, couldn't we have just teleported there. Not that I don't love this, I sure do love talking with you, my dark emo son." He joked.

Virgil pauses for a minute, "speaking of that, Happy Father's Day, Patton." he put his hand on Patton's shoulder and patted it, continued to walk down the hallway.

He quickly caught up with him. "Oh geez, kiddo. That means a lot to me." He said sincerely.

They both smiled, then continued to their journey.

It only took a few more minutes before they came to their final stop. Virgil pushes opened the doors to the room and Patton stood in awe.

"You guys made a party for me? It's not even my birthday!" He looked around the room at all of the attendees.

"Although I don't see you as any kind of father figure to me, I wish you the best of today, Patton." Logan came toward and offered his gratitude for the man.

"Well, you better call me Father, because I am feeling blessed right now!" He joked.

"Of all fathers in all of the lands, you Patton, are by far, the very best!" Roman exaggerated. "Take pride in being a father."

Patton wiped away fake tears, and gave Roman a hug. "I don't know if that's a pun because it pride month, or if you're just being nice. Either way I'll take it!"

Janus took the step up next, "I hope you are not having a good day, because you so don't deserve it." he lied while offering Patton a small smile.

"You sneaky little snake! You just slithered into my heart!" He jumped up and down excitedly.

Remus was soon to jumped in with Patton. "HAPPY DADDY DAY, I AM SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN THEN CONTINUE TO WATCH US GROW UO AKD BRING BACK THE MILK." Remus' smile grew into more of a disturbed one, but it was the best one he could give.

Patton tried his best to give a smile back, but it was more of an awkward one. "Haha.. I, uh, totally did that. Let's just- let's just not say that, yeah..." shaking his head up and down slightly, he spoke the the odd man before him.

"I already told you happy Father's Day, but, y'know... two times couldn't hurt, right?" Virgil suggested. "Happy Father's Day, may this one be the best! Or at least in the top ten." He laughed as everyone else joined in the laughter, until Remus started to manic laugh and everyone had to make sure everyone had their teeth.

They partied for the day, as in the real world Thomas had done the same.

They drank, they sang, they danced, or in a certain case, they spun their head around a few hundred times.

All in all, they don't have to be a blood father to be considered a father. Although they are all basically the same person, they confine in Patton in one way or another, and his birthday wasn't enough to celebrate it.

At the end of the day, Patton smiles to himself, "Happy Father's Day to everyone, to people whose father has passed, left them, is in service, in the hospital, a father not by blood (step-father, adopted father, etc..), father in laws, single fathers, father who are married to another man, any father who falls under the transgender umbrella, may this day be dedicated to you." with all said, he blows out his candle on the cupcake.

"Well, I'm glad I'm y'all's daddy!"

"No."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

-

hah....

HAH...

Happy Father's Day Incase you didn't the message being said.

I myself have a deceased father, but I do have a step-father so I plan to give him a note that just says 'you're cool'

If you don't celebrate Father's Day for certain reasons, that's okay I don't tend to celebrate it either. Just thought this might be cute.

Also, I know this is short after three months of no posts, I know, I'm trying.

yes, I changed the cover and it's my own art this time, you can see by how badish it is

Stay safe y'all

Peace
-Prince <3