Vote

I'll be straight up with you I want this to be my first bisexual harem story.  Because I'm bisexual. However for straight people who are not into that I can only assure you that I will not write lemon unless I get a overwhelming demand. If you are intolerant to bisexuality or homosexuality please stop reading. I don't want bigotry and hate in my comments however I love actual criticism.

That being said the romance options will be chosen from people who aren't in a established relationship, meaning we can Change the course of naruto history with who ends up with who before it happens.

I will also consider bringing back older character who died without a relationship such as tobirama, madara, Rin etc....

Now for the votes i won't choose many people but there will be a small bisexual harem for (y/n) in the comments choose who you'd like to see.

As for the second vote for people not in the harem what ships would you like to see examples KibaXIno
NejiXTemari SasukeXSakura

Yes it can be ships that actually happens or different ones and you can make it interesting such as changing sexuality.

Those are the votes

As for the story I will keep it on a baseline of the original story such as ninetails attack, uchiha massacare, chunin exams, akatsuki. And great ninja war. However things can be different such as who gets the curse mark, who dies or lives, etc

I will not be changing the teams as I would not be able to keep track of who's on what team if I did that. Also original jinchuriki will remain the same naruto, gaara , killer bee however the plot around them might change.

Please vote for both questions, leave advice, conversation  and criticism in the comments . Thank you for reading up until know and I wish you all the best. Till them joe shadow signing out

Ps I'm likely to reply