PJO 100 apocalypse

It's the beginning of the century
We destroyed this Earth
Now there is no food
No water
No future

It's the beginning of the century

The human race is fucked

Now you can eat your brother

Is fucked

It's the beginning of the century
We destroyed this Earth
Now there is no food
No water
No future

The human race is fucked

Time to get bloody

Fem Percy

Camp Half Blood is protected from praim fire by thalias tree, and their godly blood, but they are mutated, so their powers become stronger, well... except the weaker demigods. Most of the demigods born to minor gods died because their blood was as godly as others, and the same went for those of Apollo, Artemis, Dionysus, Hermes, Hephaustus, and Ares, since they weren't apart of the first 6 gods. A few of the more powerful demigods survived, as well as ones who had powers which stopped this from happening. Camp Jupiter was destroyed, and only had a few survivors.

Dead mains.
Annabeth
The stolls
Lou Ellen
Clarisse
Chris
Will
Reyna
Athena cabin
Hermes cabin
Most of the Apollo cabin
Hephaustus cabin
Most of the Ares cabin
Dionysus cabin

The demigods were made immortal since the gods couldn't have children with others. Thalias tree was obliviated, along with most of the buildings, most monsters were completely destroyed. The world fell to fire. Just not in the way they thought. Nyx created night bloods so that some mortals could survive. The first leader was her legacy.

Camp Half Blood Is where one of the bombs where set off, right after Leo brought Gaia up to the sky, the bomb stopped Gaia instead of Leo.
Leo only survived because he is more powerful than the rest of his cabin, and Frank only survived because of his family blessing, and he's a legacy of Poseidon and the Chinese gods. He has Greek, Roman, Chinese, and Beast blood.

I hope this gets used. If you use it please tell me. I really wanna read this. Btw apashe is awesome.