fade into you

May 9, 1994

Jo is laying on the floor  She has a knife in her lower stomach.

"Josette!!" A man yells out." Where are they?" A girl continues to scream. Jo slowly pulls the knife out she groans and screams out in pain. She slowly gets up." Jo! Come on out, Jo. I know you can hear me." She looks down on the floor and her blood is dripping down really bad. She slowly walks into a room." Josette. Where are they. Jo?" Two little kids pop their heads out from the side of the  bed.

"Hey. Everything's gonna be okay. All right? Everybody is just playing a game." Jo says as she hides the knife behind her back and walks in the room. "You guy's wanna play a game?" She sits next to the kid's." You wanna play hide- and seek? Okay." They all hide next to the bed. The man walks into the dark hallway

"Come on out, Jo. You know I won't kill you." He walks into the room. Jo puts her finger to her mouth letting the kid's know to be quite. He walks all in the room and doesn't see them so he walks out. All of a sudden the man appears in the room again turn he walks over to the bed and picks it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey, wakey." Kai says as he opens the truck to the car. He pulls Bonnie out. "Ah."

"How did I---?" He cuts Bonnie off.

"Get so lucky to arrive in a private flight.... Piloted by yours truly? You would've been impressed by my flying skills. But I knocked you out with painkillers." He grabs the backpack from the trunk.

"Where are we?"

"Portland, Oregon." He drops the bag on the ground." Stomping grounds of Courtney Love... Tonya Harding and tons of other awesome people."

" you could have brought me anywhere in the world, and you took me to Portland?"

"This is where I grew up."

"Ow." She says as he cuts the ropes from her hands.

" I've been counting eclipses since I was imprisoned on this empty planet. And according to my running tally... I've been here for 6771 Supernatural repeating days. So in the real world, which we'll never get back to... because you sent her magic away in a teddy bear... Today is my favorite day of the year."

"And what day is that?"

"Thanksgiving." He closed the trunk." I'm cooking you dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhhh. It's okay." I say as I walked into the house carrying Zack.

"I hate this." Miranda walks in carrying shopping bags.

"Next time you carry Zack and I'll carry the bags." I put Zack down.

"Deal." I laughed. Last night I went to Liz's house and picked up my kids for thanksgiving. I really wanted them to stay but with everything going on I know I can't have them there. But there is no way in hell I am going to miss seeing my kids on Thanksgiving. The moment they walked into the dorm Elena and Caroline immediately started hugging and giving them kisses. Zack immediately started baby walking to the bags. "See mom he could have walked." He fell on his butt and giggled.

"He didn't have shoes on." I grabbed the bags and walked into the kitchen." let's put the stuff away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm a vampire." Elena says.

"I don't know maybe a little less emphasis on vampire." Caroline says as she sits the table.

"I'm a vampire." Elena says again." I mean, there's only so many ways you can say it."

"Why are you even saying it?" I asked Elena as I walked into the room.