quickie (obviously smut)

straight into the smut in this one 🥰

🃏

rough hands gripped my waist, and i was suddenly pushed against a brick wall. i smirked, knowing my plan to seduce hisoka had worked. he towered over me by a good few inches and leaned down to bite at my collarbones forcefully, pinning my wrists above my head. i gasped and laughed afterwards, enjoying how excited i had gotten him.

"you're playing a dangerous game, darling~" he drawled out, dragging his index finger down my hip and inner thigh. he sighed and i felt his breath fan over my neck. i squeezed my thighs together and daringly looked up at him.

"yeah? fuck me and get it over with then."

hisoka bit his lip and smirked, clearly enjoying my whole bad girl act. he shoved his knee between my thighs and pressed it against my clothed crotch. i gasped again, and began to grind against his thigh.

"already making a mess of yourself aren't you, slut?"

i whined and pressed myself harder against his thigh, but this only made hisoka stare down at me with a wide grin. his whole face had been contorted into that of lust and want. his eyes bore into mine for a few seconds, and i looked away quickly. he frowned and harshly gripped my jaw to make me face him again.

"look at me, darling." he growled. i didn't expect him to smash his lips against mine, but when he did i could taste the blood from my lips on my tongue. hisoka smiled wide, tugging down my shorts and letting them slip to the floor. his hand flew down between my legs and he began teasingly pressing his finger against my clit.

"h-hisoka.." i whined. but my words were muffled when he put his large hand over my mouth.

"will you be a good girl and stay quiet?~" he chuckled. i nodded quickly, wanting him to just ruin me already. the sound of him cursing lowly while removing his pants made me even more impatient. i flinched when his cold hand made contact on my hip. hisoka teasingly got a hold of the hem of my panties and snapped the fabric against my skin, but ended up removing those too. he threw them to a random place in the alleyway. hisoka laughed at my expression and cupped my face.

"i cant wait to ruin you, my love~"  he sang cheerfully. i could see his boner poking through the thin fabric of his boxers, and once he noticed where i was looking he laughed. once hisoka had gotten rid of his boxers, he had me wrap my legs around his waist and held me against the wall. he gripped my thighs so hard they would probably bruise. he was honestly huge, his dick was already leaking precum and the tip was a flushed red.

hisoka lifted me by my hips, and brought me back down onto his cock with no warning.

"Hisoka! Mmm!~" i cried out, but before i could say anything else he stuffed his fingers in my mouth. he narrowed his eyes at me, but they softened when he saw tears rolling down my cheeks. he snapped his hips into mine, amused by how needy i had become.

"Aww~ is it too much for you, baby?" he remarked. a thin layer of sweat had also formed on his pale skin, and i swirled my tongue around his fingers as i stared up at him innocently.

"fuck," hisoka cursed. "you're so cute (name)!~ what should i do with you?~"

wasting no time, hisoka pulled his fingers out of my mouth, turned me around and pushed me against the wall and began pumping himself in and out of me. i felt his cock hit a certain spot that made my legs almost give out, and i cried out again. hisoka got a handful of my hair and tugged it back, still ramming into me from behind.

"shut the fuck up already." he growled.

i bit my lip to stop myself from making any more sound and nodded quickly. he grinned this time, and let his sinful hands fall down to my neck. hisoka applied a bit of pressure to my windpipe and i gasped, the feeling of his hand around my neck and his dick buried deep inside me becoming too much. i came around him, and he laughed pitifully.

"so soon? i was just beginning to have fun~" he sighed. i whined from the oversensitivity, squirming in his grasp.

"stay still, (name)."

he suddenly pulled out, and i turned around to look at him in confusion.

"get on your knees, darling~"

i obliged, and took his cock into my mouth quickly. hisoka threw his head back against the wall, hands reaching down to play with my hair and letting out a breathy moan. i felt the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat, and he suddenly came inside my mouth, sighing heavily. i pulled away and swallowed every last drop, sticking my tongue out playfully at him.

"good girl," he purred. hisoka took my face into his hands and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. i stood up and got the random desire to kiss him again.

"we should-"

i stopped his sentence midway by placing my hands on his waist and bringing him into a kiss. hisoka's eyes widened slightly, but he kissed me back nonetheless and gave me a funny look when i pulled away.

"Awe are you blushing?" i cooed, poking his cheek.

"you were just choking on my cock a minute ago. of course i am."

"okay, makes sense."

-

jesus christ. what if i wrote about bottom hisoka one day? 👀

 what if i wrote about bottom hisoka one day? 👀