RAY

Deeply groaning, pushing my self of the sorry excuse of a bed while closing the curtain to stop the shed of bright light into my eyes, preparing to start the daily routine, ignoring the back lash of pain from my body

Deeply groaning, pushing my self of the sorry excuse of a bed while closing the curtain to stop the shed of bright light into my eyes, preparing to start the daily routine, ignoring the back lash of pain from my body. Busy with chores thinking I was the only one awake not until my older brother came down. He saw me, holding his stare while stalking towards me, he was few feet away from me before I started taking steps backward cowering while my hair dangling against my face my eyes on his feet until my back hit against the  wall preventing me from pushing back further. 

Stepping a lot closer to me, his hands trailing down my waist, his gazing eyes turning a shade darker filled with lust, scanning every inch of my body, leaning in, snuggling into my neck, brushing his nose against my skin, trailing wet sloppy kisses , using my palms as a barricade preventing our bodies from touching.

using my strength to push him away causing him to landed onto the ground barely getting a scratch on him and as if things couldn't get any worse, his parent came down right when he was pushed they saw  everything I did but none of what he did, looking like a victim in this situation.

"what is fuck is going on here?" my father asked, i remained mute, looked down, trembling, scared of what might happen if I talk or if I don't, no matter what it all falls back on me 

Julius spoke up fuming "I was just trying to make my own breakfast for once, as not to stress her and she pushed me almost knocking me out" 

I didn't bother to defend myself cause they will choose his words dipped in a pudding of lie drizzled with venom over mine for sure. They looked at me with fiery rage blazing through their eyes.

My mother ran over to Julius cradling him saying "my poor baby are you okay? Don't worry this will be the last time she ever put her filthy hands on you" with that said she lunched at me hitting and kicking me without any care or plan to stop any time soon while i winced in pain, not a few seconds later my father joined her taking out his anger on me like I was a punching bag, ignoring my pleads and screams. 

Julius leaned on his elbow against the counter smiling victoriously at what his parent were doing to me for not letting him have his way with me, minutes passed which felt like hours, everything hurts, they got tired and returned to their room.

He proceeded to his room but stopped in his tracks turning back to look at me and said "Don't forget to clean up your mess from the floor, not a single stain should be seen, next time if you even as try to reject me what you'll receive will be far worse than this" with that said he walked up leaving me to sob in my own blood. Although, something about my body felt off, out of place, my ankle. I tried to stand but the never-ending pain in my body made my trials unsuccessful, with one last attempt with every energy left in me, I raised myself with the support of the stool, applying the least amount of weight and pressure on my left ankle, limping to the closet to get cleaning supplies. 

 Thereafter, returned to my room for a bath, crying my eyes out, as I thought of why all this is happening to me. I came out from the bathroom holding a piece of glass my parents once threw at me and looked at myself, my face holds a millions scares with different stories, letting out a deep sigh i grabbed the foundation out the desk, only to find out it had finished. I couldn't cover up the bruises so I wore a black hoodie an old friend gave to me and some baggy joggers to avoid unnecessary attraction to my limping.

 I took a white handkerchief to hold my ankle in place with that said and done I walked or rather limped out of the house on my way to school preparing myself for the reign of hell.