Rules

♥ 4 days. Please make sure to use the covers for, at least, 4 days. It's not much, I know you can do it!

♥ Your book has to be kpop related.

♥ You can request as many covers as you want, there is no limit.

♥ Practice patience. I'm technically on vacations now, but I still have things to do and a life outside wattpad, so please, be patient.

♥ Published books only. No exceptions.

♥Respect me and other people. You deserve to love and be loved but you also deserve respect, just like other people. So please, be polite with me and everyone else!

♥ Shop hopping is not allowed. If you already asked me for a cover don't ask for a cover for the same book on another shop.

Descriptions. Read the description of every template to see if it fits with your book. If you choose the black and white template, remember that your cover will also be in black and white. Any change you would like me to make, please inform me.

♥ You don't like the cover? Let me know! One redo is allowed.

♥ Give credit. Since this is a trial shop and I won't be asking for any kind of payment, the least you can do is credit me. Once you start using your covers credit me on the description of your book.

♥ Password: your biggest kpop crush.

Smile, you look so freaking beautiful.

NEXT UP: TEMPLATES