#1

<< what a good day, Time for school >> you go out the door and see yumeko jabami.
Your one and only best friend.
You two joke around and gamble with her.
You both are creepy and crazy at the same time.
<< Hey turtle over here! >> yumeko screams. You run over to her and go to school.

<< its a new transfer student in our class, i wanna gamble with her >>
<< we dont know if she can gamble silly >> you push yumeko
<< i heard she is super hot check her out >>
<< i dont know yet i havent seen her or talked with her >>
<< SHE has all the guys drowling cmon girl! >>.

You and yumeko stand infront of the school before going in. In the school you can see a girl. Its like she is shining.
She is so pretty.
<< there she is yo y/n lets go to her >>
You didn't reply yumeko you were so amazed by her flores and beauty you just wanted to fall inlove and marry her.
Your dreams skipped when yumeko waved at you.

<< someone here? >>
<< ah im sorry lets go >>
You go in the school and without noticing you stumbled on her.
You immediately got heart aches.
You could feel your heart pumping out of you like a heart attack.
You got taken away by yumeko.
<< she was so hot i think i got a crush >>
<< of course you did you didnt even reply to her bahah you looked so away ahha >>
You run with yumeko to the classroom.

everybody was hitting on her. You felt so mad you just wanted to kill...
<< okay class today we got a new student, introduce yourself >>
<< ah im momo, hirai momo. >>
Her voice was so soft and nazzly in such a cute way.
In a blink the day was over and you already was ready to beat up some guys who hitted on her.
But they were already gone.
You went home and planned how to stop them.
You we're so mad crazy you could burn the house down and the neighboorhood.
You wrote in your diary:
Plan A kill Stephen and-

You got cut off by your step brother jackson << why are you so mad? You're writing the ink off the pen. >>
<< what do you want?! >> you yelled
<< hey dont be such a meanie i just need my charger >>
You threw it on him and continued to write.
Without noticing you wrote a paragraph with plans at midnight.
You went to bed and began sleeping right away

You dreamt about momo.
You were in the clouds.

Having fun with her then you hold her hands and you both fell down

Having fun with her then you hold her hands and you both fell down. To a familar place a music video? A movie? You couldnt barely out your tounge on it. You felt like you were in euphoria. It was so beautiful she was so beautiful. You couldnt let her go by the guys. She was too fragile to be mistreated by them. She was too perfect.....

.

.

.

You woke up as fast as you could it was an early morning you knocked on jacksons room. You were still in your night gown and jackson was in his pjs. << what? >> you grabbed jackson and runned with him to the Roof top. Jackson was a great step brother he helped you and were like a best friend. You didnt see him as a step brother more like a best friend.

You both watched the sunset and jackson asked.
<< do you crush in momo? >> << yeah how did you know? >> << yumeko told me, its going to be hard everybody is hitting on her especially the guys >> he said irritated << i dont know man momo isnt that intresting she is pretty and all but it aint it. Guys are so dumb >>you didnt reply and just watched the sun rising.