MĪŦSƱßΛ (ŔƐᏅƱƐSŦ)

thank you @Love_galaxygg for the request!

~~~~

"are you gonna keep staying there?" i asked the boy in the pink cardigan.

"maybe they'll notice me," he responded, waiting for his friends. i had noticed him waiting at the lockers for a while now. he would reach out to his friends, only to have them scream in fear.

"they wont," i sighed, hovering beside him. "they cant see you,"

"they can," he said desperately "they will come for me,"

i eyed his face. his lips were frowning and his eyes looked lonely. he looked like me when i first became a ghost 50 years ago. i was so scared and alone. it took months for me to accept my fate as i had no one to talk to. i had no purpose. i wasnt a mystery.

"you've been waiting and calling out for them since you appeared last week," i looked at him with eyes filled with pity. i knew he was in denial.

he turned to me with glossy eyes. "im not dead. you're just a figment of my imagination because my brain is too smart. im not dead. this is a dream. you're not real,"

i pursed my lips. slightly offended that he thought he could create someone like me.

"you are dead," i was growing weary of his stubbornness. "you're an apparation now,"

"im not," the water in his eyes were threatening to spill out.

i growled, tired of trying to convince him. i slapped his face, leaving behind a red handprint. the sound of the contact rang through the air, yet none of the students seemed to notice. he held his hand to his cheek, pressing the red handprint. the tears spilled out, staining his face. he weeped loudly, hugging my body tightly. a small squeak left my body as i underestimated his strength . i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in. he burrowed his face in my neck and cried his heart out. i patted his back until his sobs turned into whimpers. he pulled away.

"how did you die?" he asked.

i reached out my hands to wipe away the stray tears on his face. my stomach ached. the feeling of the cold air that hit my organs were still there. i still remembered how i felt at that moment. not angry, betrayed, or happy. i was disappointed that it didnt work. sad that i couldn't help him stop. i could hear his final words to me. they were words of reassurance, he told me i could be with him forever. he told me that a piece of me would always stay in his body. i remembered the glitter of the mason jar. the sounds of happiness that came out of him for the first time. i placed one hand on my stomach. "thats a secret," i whispered, putting my index finger on my lips.

he pouted, putting his hands on his hips. "tell me,"

i took his face in my hands and kissed him. he blushed a deep hue of red and stuttered out "y-you're l-lucky i-i allowed you to do that!"

i flashed him a ludic grin. "sure i am,"

~~~
⑤④③ ᏯᎾŔDS

oh no this isnt very fluffy. i hope you still enjoyed it : (((