Aria

Aria is one of my best friends. She is a few months older than me, and she makes sure everyone knows it. She's the shortest person in my class. She has short, dark brown hair and gray-blue eyes. She has pale skin, and is VERY hyper. 

A/N: The picture under the paragraph is what she looks like

A/N: The picture under the paragraph is what she looks like. It isn't actually her, it's just an image I got off of google photos.

     Aria plays roblox quite a bit, and is always in the mood to troll. We try to hang out whenever we can, but we don't see each other often due to the c0r0nav!ru$ (not sure if I'll get demonetized for mentioning it but just being safe.)

     Aria has an obsession with shipping people, and when I say "obsession," I mean it. Any time she gets an opportunity to bring them up, she doesn't miss it. For instance, if I said, "Hey Aria, do you mind if I invite [insert name here] over" she'll scream "MY SHIP IS SAILING!" However, she is a good person to talk to when you have love problems. Just make sure there's no one around to hear her squeal. Trust me, it's loud. It sounds something like a 4 year old girl that was just told they get to live at Disney World.

~*+---------------------------------------+*~

A/N (Again, I know): Thank you SO much for reading this. When I got the idea, my plan was to just blab about my ships to show my friends later. Then I decided to write a bit about Aria since she ships a lot. Then I decided to dedicate the whole first chapter to her. A lot of the inspiration in this book will probably come from Aria, so thanks Aria! I'm not using people's real names, just what they go by online. Criticism is welcome, just please don't be too harsh.

QOTD: Who should I write about next; my friend Stormy or myself.

........................................

Be                                                                                                                                                                                                  Yourself                                                                                                                                                                                      Everyone!

~Cloudy   ^w^