Chapter I | One afternoon on a Sunday in June 2020 ://

Here in the neighborhood it was night when I wrote this humble text you are reading, it was just another day of neoliberal guerrilla work, without waiting for any return, a noble and common situation in internet territory, where it is not possible to know with 100% certainty who is still 100% alive.

Until now the tests were taking place within technological normality without any interference from some damn hell telemarketing, the pandemic gave those people what they deserved, hate is a universal feeling.

When everything works smoothly, the user feels good, without worrying about male empowerment, without having time to think about what it really means in depth, while the planet Earth is transformed by humans and the pandemic of God.

After the initial Wattpad registration steps, the initial screen appeared with publications from other Wattpad users. Covers with K-pop themes, reminiscent of the look of the band Japan, covers with the look of one of these programs on TV with people full of tattoos, ... what belonged to a specific audience was transformed into something massified and generic, without any great existential meaning, if it is that sometime really there was some great meaning, predictable.

As the practical tests continued, the device's battery was being used up. Pause to recharge the battery.
But before doing this, a preview of this text. When I slide the preview, an advertisement with masked people.