Osohe Castle, Meeting Kumatora, The Egg of Light

Y/N: Osohe Castle huh? Maybe there's something in there that'll help me kill those men.

Yvetal: Y/N... you don't need to kill them.

Y/N: They caused us a terrible tragedy Yvetal, they took my mother from me, why should I spare them if I could potentially save others from the very same fate?

Yvetal: You won't be able to use your true power if you're overcome with the want for vengeance!

Y/N: True power?

Yvetal: Those weapons are more than they seem to be, they're pieces of an even greater weapon, a weapon that can't be gotten if you're overcome by the want for vengeance!

Y/N: How do I get this weapon?

Yvetal: You must master each weapon to the point they don't consume any energy from you, you must learn to use their abilities, and you must want to bring those you deem your enemies to justice, you must spare them, force them to repent for their actions, only then will you receive it at the cost of the weapons, but this one weapon only has one weapon that rivals its strength and in order to wield it, you must want justice.

Y/N: Very well, I'll do my best to bring them to justice.

Yvetal: Thank you Y/N, I mean it.

Y/N walks the path to Osohe Castle and sees Duster fighting... zombies? He has his sword appear and he cuts them down.

Duster: Y/N? Why are you here?

Y/N: I'm going to Osohe castle to see if there is something to help bring those men in the pig masks to justice.

Duster: I'm looking for something in there too, all I know is it's very shiny.

Y/N: How descriptive.

*once they manage to get in the castle*

Duster: Stay close.

Y/N: Got it.

Duster and Y/N explore and while exploring Y/N received a rope snake which he gives to Duster and defeated a lot of ghosts and in one room caught a glimpse of a girl, then fought a music loving ghost and through all of that grew to level 20, learned PK Freeze α and Defense up α and mastered his sword. After that Duster found the Noble Spittoon. They then made their way out of the castle but Y/N was wondering who the girl was, he follows Duster for awhile and then goes back into the castle. Sometime after he goes inside the men in the pig masks appear and Y/N quickly subdues any that cross his path, one aims their weapon at him but Y/N dodges, thanks to a premonition from his sword eventually he arrives in the room that had the Noble Spittoon and waits.

Duster: Y/N?!

Y/N turns to see Duster and Wess.

Y/N: Good, you're here, I was trying to find that girl, but I just came back here.

After Wess performs a dance the face opens up and Y/N immediately heads inside followed by Duster and Wess. They enter a room and suddenly dodge a PK Freeze.

Y/N: Dafuq?!

Girl: Wess?! Is that you, you old geezer?!

They walk up to the girl whose stuck in a bear trap and Y/N gets to work on getting her out.

Wess: Oh, Princess! So it WAS you! My how this brings back memories! Sometimes... I couldn't remember you for not but a little bit. No, no, no! Wait! I'm so giddy that I mixed up my words! I haven't forgotten you for but a bit!

Y/N: What the crap is this bear trap made of? Pure rust?

Girl: At least one of you actually payed attention and is trying to get me out of this stupid ass trap. I can't afford to die here, so I was thinking about cuttin' my foot off.