Chapter 12: Time to Make Her Smile!

(A/N: I'm sorry but I decided to skip the fight between Midoriya and Gentle Criminal. It did not seem right to add it in the fanfic. Although I've thought about it I felt like it just would not work here in this book...Please forgive me for not adding it! Oh and as well I'm a little happy because my book is number 1 in the hashtag for Mirio!!! Thank you so much for your support!)

Enjoy!
———————————————————————————
*Yukiko POV*
Today was the day for the festival! Me and Eri were excited to see Deku-Kun and his class to preform today. I wonder what type of music they are going to play. Me, Eri, Lemillion-kun, and Aizawa got into a taxi to go to U.A. just in time for the festival which starts in a hour or less. So we wanted to get there early. Lemillion-kun was looking at the booklet to see what was going to happen in the festival and the hours that they were going to start. Class A's performance starts at 10am whole Class B's performance would start at 11am.

     Once we arrived to the school we went "backstage" in order to see everyone who was going to preform. Class A waved at us but Deku-kun was not here. "Deku-kun isn't here yet?" I ask Lemillion-kun. He smiled softly and pats my head "don't worry Yuki-Chan, he'll be here soon enough." He reassured me. My little sister grabs my hand which made me look down at her "Will he be here Yuki-nee?" She asks.

     I bend down to look at her straight in the eyes and I nodded "yes, Eri he will be here and the performance will be good I bet." I tell her giving her a small hug. We then hear the announcement of the festival starting. I picked up Eri and held her in my arms, then I started to hear voices outside of the gym. That must mean students are filling the place quickly...I hope Deku-kun gets here soon before it's too late.

*Midoriya POV*
I ran quickly back into the area that me and Gentle Criminal were fighting in. Breathing heavily I see Hound Dog holding onto Gentle Criminal's shirt tightly. I then hear him say this "I have committed many crimes up until now...but my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl. All the blame lies on me. So please, pardon Manami Aiba." He said. Ectoplasm and Hound Dog then looks up at me asking me about my injuries and if we were fighting.

At this moment I don't know if I should lie or tell the truth. But I couldn't bring myself to tell the actual truth so I lied stating "I realized he was going to play a joke on U.A., so we had a small disagreement. But...It's fine now." Then I see La Brava fall to the ground breaking down in tears still holding on to Gentle Criminal's jacket. The phone of Ectoplasm starts to ring and he answers it; come to find out it was Snipe in the phone asking if there was any irregularities. Hound Dog snatched his phone telling Snipe "some video streamers who was being a nuisance wants to turn himself in." He throws the phone back to Ectoplasm then take Gentle Criminal to the police station while the clone of Ectoplasm takes La Brava. Leaving me and the original alone until I hear "All Might was worried about you." I snapped out of my thoughts and gasped looking at him as he said that the Class A performance starts at 10 and saying it was 9:16...no 9:17! Which means...I HAVE TO GET THE STUFF THAT I LEFT BEHIND AND GET TO THE SCHOOL QUICKLY!

     We were running towards the area till we stopped and saw La Brava's camera so I grabbed it and just looked at it wondering what is going to happen with it. Only time will tell when it comes to see what is in it; me and Ectoplasm kept on running till I saw the bag that was still left there by a senior citizen(A/N: sorry I hate saying old man or old lady...I feel like that's disrespectful. CARRY ON!). We finally got to the festival with Aoyama saying that I was late. I apologized as he then asks me why I look beat up I quickly at the moment lied saying that I fell; he gives me my outfit and I just kept on running towards the gym. Then Ectoplasm tells me "Wait! Those scratches! Do you plan to preform covered in dirt? If you do, then everyone will be worrying about you rather than enjoying the show. You'll still make it even if you get those healed first." He explained to me as I stopped running to look straight at him.