𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄                              

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
                               .。*゚+.*.。⛓+..。*゚+

It has been four years since the death of Sakuma's family & friends

It has been four years since the death of Sakuma's family & friends. The girl has been training hard, alongside her cousins. She wants to activate her Kerria Eyes & she hopes that'll happen soon.

Toru was now fifteen & had already taken his first kill but Sakuma wasn't worried about him. She was worried about her other cousin, Ryo, he was turning twelve soon meaning he would go on his first mission, taking his first kill.

He's like Sakuma when she was younger, kind by nature with gentle eyes. Sakuma changed to a cold & quiet personality & all because she lost her family & continued killing, she doesn't want that to happen to Ryo.

Toru, on the other hand, didn't care about killing, if he had a mission to get done, he does it as soon as possible. The boy had always been like that, which is why Sakuma wasn't worried about him.

Today is Sakuma's birthday, her seventeen birthday to be exact. She was going to be sent off soon to take the hunter exam in six days. She has been training for the past years & of course, she will be for the next few days for this exam.

Sakuma woke up from her sleep to the noise of someone knocking on the door. She got up & went over to her mirror before she went out of her room. She ran her fingers through her hair & rubbed her eyes, she didn't know who would come around early in the morning.

Once she was done, she walked to her nightstand & put on her eyepatch, now that her mother was gone she didn't have to wear it but she did because she was just used to it, at least that's what she told herself, in reality, she wore it because she wanted to respect her mother's wishes by wearing the eye patch.